5: Move On

Rafinha's POV

"Thaisa!! I missed you!!" I said and kissed her cheek. "I missed you too Raf." she as I closed the door.

"I miss Thiago too." I said. "Yeah me too I wish he wasn't in Germany but I support him. Anyways how's it been?" she asked. "It's fine." I said and slightly smiled. "Raf. I know your not." she said and sat next to me.

"I haven't been for two years. If it wasn't for futbol I would just be a mess, that's the only thing keeping me happy. I wish I could turn back time and didn't abuse her. We would of probably been married by now. Oh just thinking about it makes me sad." I said and hugged my sister.

"Oh Raf I hate to see you like this and it bothers me," she said caressing my head. "And I think you should move on." she said and I went wide eyed.

"What?! Thaisa I'm never moving on she is my life. I can't move on from all those years! I'll wait 40 years for her to come back I don't care. I love her Thaisa." I said.

"Okay just promise me to be happy don't let that effect you. It hurts everybody else around. Just think to yourself she's fine with your kids and she will come back soon. Please Raf." she begged and I sighed. "I promise." I said.

"Thank you I love you." she said. "I love you too Thaisa." I said and kissed her cheek. "It will get better soon Rafael." she said. "You said that two years ago." I said. "Because you need faith hermano." she said. "You're right." I said.

Amethyst's POV 

I was bored so I just looked up music videos. I don't fucking know. I do this when I want to discover more music.

"So what are you going to say in my funeral now that you've killed me. Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb p*ssy who, because of me, sleep evaded. Her god listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."

Beyonce's words I can't even. She's queen. "I ain't sorry! Trigga nah!" I sang. "Mami!" I heard one of my kids say. Dammit I was in the zone.

Sometimes I forget I have kids.

I went out off my office to see what's going. "What's wrong boys?" I asked and I saw them glaring at each other. "He's playing with my toy." Jordan said. "Jayden give your brother back his toy and say sorry." i said. "Fine I'm sorry." he said and gave him back his toy. Kids. I love them but it's every minute someone took something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys went to sleep and I finally had some time to watch TV. I took a shower first and washed my hair. I at some more food of what we had for dinner earlier.

I watched some Orange Is The New Black and it's started getting late. I went to my room and read for a little bit then decided to sleep with Rafael on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the door open and I got scared. I turned on my lamp and saw Jayden and Jordan standing by the door. I was relieved it was just them. "What are you two doing up?" I asked groggy.

"There's thunder and we're scared." Jayden said. I heard the thunder they were talking about. "Alright you can sleep with Mami." I said and they got on my bed and I closed the door.

Rafinha's POV

My teammates dragged me to a nightclub. I hate them so much sometimes like I don't want to go out.

I didn't want to get drunk because: I don't want to get drunk and do something stupid and someone has to take them home.

"Ney try this new drink." Geri said because neymar always likes trying new stuff. Neymar took the drink and drank it.

"Woo it tastes like sex in a bottle! get me five of these!" He exclaimed and with that everyone wanted that "sex tasting" drink.

"Raf you need to try this drink. Neymar isn't kidding you know how sometimes he will over exaggerate it well not this time." Ter Stegen said. "Fine I'll drink one." I said and went over to the bar and got this "amazing" drink. i drank it and everyone looked at my reaction. "Okay it's actually really good." I said and everyone cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the only people who got drunk was Neymar and Messi. Jordi took Messi home and i guess I'll take Neymar to my place.

"You should go and Love Yourself." Neymar sang while slowly knocking out. I chuckled and put him in the back on my car.

Once we got home I put him in a guest room then I showered and went to sleep with Amethyst on my mind.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!!

I'm trying to update as much as I can because I go back to school in two weeks.😑🔫
Summer went by so fast.

Brasil plays tomorrow!!🇧🇷 I hope it's not another 0-0. For real.

Starting Chapter seven it will start getting juicy so we are almost there!!! At first I planned it to be Chapter 10 but I didn't want to wait that long.

To be honest I wasn't really happy with the ceremony. Pele was suppose to light the torch but he had health problems and Ney and Rafa wasn't there. I really wanted to see them.

I have nothing really to say now

so till next time my loves

-Nia