2: Hurt

Rafinha's POV

I woke up and thought about Amethyst. I don't know why I hit her something triggered in my brain anger and put it all on her. I regret all of that. She didn't deserve any of that.
My Amethyst my love of my life that I lost.

Flashback:
2 years ago

I woke up this morning calm about to go to training. I didn't hear any noises or anything. They are probably at the store. I was trying to find something I could eat before I leave. I found a note on the counter.

Dear Rafael,

I've had enough with the abuse from you. I have no idea what's going on with you, but I know that's not the Rafael Alcântara I met when we were 17, that's not the Rafael I have kids with, lastly that's not the Rafael I fell in love with.

I putting an end to our 4 year relationship. It hurts to do this but this is for the best.

I love you Rafael Alcântara

-Amethyst

No. This can't be happening they are not gone. I looked in every room and no one was there and some of Amethyst, Jayden and Jordan's clothes are gone.

I broke down and started crying and screaming. Why??!! Why was my mind playing these games with me that I lost my family?! I hit her because of the games in my head was controlling me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She also ingored me when I tried to get in contact with her so I gave her some space. I hope one day we can be together again.

I miss our kids so much. They're 4 now. 2 hard years without them. They had their mae's beautiful eyes, my skin color and more features from us. Jayden and Jordan had the personalities of both of us combined, but Jordan has the more rebellious side of us.

Sometimes I will go in their room and sleep on the floor with Amethyst's barça blanket. I just feel like I'm with them.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to get it and it was Neymar. Yeah I invited him over which I probably will regret like I always do.

"Princesa!" he exclaimed and I just flicked him off. I bro hugged him and let him in the house.

"Hey dude do you have food?" Neymar asked. "Go check yourself." I said and sat on the couch. "God it always seems like something died in your ass." Neymar said looking for food and I just laughed.

I snoke up to Neymar. "Neymar I got one question. What are thooosssee?!" I asked and pointed to his shoes. Sometimes he wears the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. "No one says that anymore Rafa." he laughed. "Yeah I know I was just playing around." I said and laughed.

"Hey do you have a charger?" Neymar asked. "Just use your other phone." I said simply. Yeah I'm smart. "My other one is dead guess who is not so smart." he said and gave me that look teachers give you when you talk back to them.

"Yeah I have a charger I'll get it." I said and went up stairs to my room. I tried finding it but couldn't find it. Fuck I think I left it in Jayden and Jordan's room. I went to get it and as I was closing the door I saw Neymar right in front of me. "Holy shit you scared me." we said and I held onto the doorknob tighter. "What's in the room? You closed it pretty quick." Neymar asked.

"Oh it's nothing." I said and shyly smiled. "Is that like a dungeon, chains, whips, Rafa I didn't know you were into that." Neymar gasped. "Neymar it's nothing okay." I said. "Okay I'm sorry." he laughed and we went downstairs. That was so close. He doesn't know I have kids. Once the incident happened Neymar was still new in barça so I didn't tell him everything.

Amethyst's POV

I woke up and took a shower. I really don't want to go to work but I have to. Last night I had a dream about Rafael; I miss him so much. I wonder if he thinks about me like that? No he probably moved on. He is probably having the best time of his life.

I went to go wake up Jayden and Jordan. "Wake up Jayden, wake up Jordan." I said shaking them a little bit and they started moving and groaning. Jayden got up and wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up, shit I forgot they're 4. Jordan would not get up. "Jordan get up." I said. "Mami I don't want to." he said. "Too bad you have school I'm not playing anymore Jordan get up." I said a little loud and he got up finally.

I gave them breakfast and after that they changed into their clothes and grabbed their backpack.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone

Brazil play today!! Finally I could see the baes play today it's been too long🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

Okay so the first few chapters might be boring but I have to do it. Every part of a book has something nothing happens because if I didn't do it the book would be done in 10-15 which is not what I want to do. It will get better.

Feel free to talk to me! I'm a nice person I promise.

Next Chapter: BVB vs. Bayern Munich

I love you all

Till next time loves

-❤️Nia