"I told you five minutes." He mumbled against the pillow, he moved closer to me and place his arms across my back, his hand landing on my lap.

He grinned. "You have tiny waist."

"I was in the bathroom for five minutes." I said, ignoring his waist comment.

"I love your bed, it's so comfortable."

"Come on, I'll make us breakfast." I shook his shoulders, trying to wake him up.

"Why don't you make us breakfast, while I sleep some more?" He is grinning.

Ugh! How can I resist that?

"Okay, but be downstairs in thirty minutes, I am not coming up to get you."

"Okay."

~~~~~><~~~~~

I searched the fridge and cupboards for a makings of a breakfast. Okay, I can make pancakes, eggs and bacon. I switched the coffeemaker on and started measuring flour for the pancake.

The pancakes are warming up in the heating plate. Abe Quigley's M, is softly playing on the background and bacon is frying in the pan.

I am beating the eggs when I felt hands on the side of my waist.

"Thank you for making breakfast." He whispered in my ear.

I stopped beating the eggs and turned to face him.

"You're welcome." I smiled, patting his cheek. "Coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, but I got it. You've already done too much."

He is moving around my kitchen with familiarity. I look at him. He looks good in my kitchen.

He just looks good. Period.

He took a mug from the cup board and poured himself some coffee.

"If you want some creamer, it's in the fridge." I told him.

"Yes, coffee with cream for me."

"I only have flavored creamer though, French Vanilla okay?"

"Yes, as long as its creamer."  He winked at me.

After fixing his coffee, he sat on the breakfast bar, in front of the stove. I placed the beaten egg in the pan, then a bunch of baby spinach and some cherry tomatoes.

"Do you cook a lot?" He asked, watching me cook intently.

"I love to cook, bake especially, but I haven't done it in a long time because I really don't have time. But now I think I'll be cooking a lot again." I spoon the eggs to the plate where the bacons are already placed.

"That looks good." He said, licking his lips.

"I'm all set, let's eat."

Alvin helped me with the plates and we settled ourselves on the breakfast nook. He spooned some eggs on my plate and I put four strips of bacon on his. I gave him the maple syrup for the pancakes and he gave me the creamed butter.

If somebody will look at us, we will be mistaken as a couple who's been together for a long time, our movements are synchronized. This is weird and sweet at the same time.

"This is really good Maine. Thank you!" He took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Please, this is just breakfast, wait till you see me host Thanksgiving Dinner." I smirked.