Chapter 11: The truth came out

Elise wakes up and all she sees is black. "Hello?" she tries to say but it's mumbled. She realizes she has tape on her mouth.

Her hands are tied behind her back and  there's a bag over her head. Then the bag gets lifted off her head and she looks around to see she's in a dark cellar.

"Why hello." a dark deep sinister voice says behind her. Elise tries to turn around but she can't reach far back.

Then a man wearing all black comes out from behind her and bends down in front of her.

"Where am I?" Elise asks and the man laughs.

"Your in my cellar! Welcome to the OTP. We are trying to being down your school for ages now but your Professor always finds away to stop us.... until now." he says with an evil smile.

"Who are you?" Elise asks.

"Why? Where are my manners! My name is Donald.. but you can call me Don."

"Why would I call you that?" Elise says bitterly.

"Your a feisty one!" Donald says.

"Where did you put all my friends!!" Elise practically screamed.

"Some of them escaped but I only captured the ones that matter to you. Like Liberty, Ava, Pheonix. Shall I go on?"

"Get me out of here!" Elise says struggling to set herself free.

"Now why would I do that? Besides you could be very resourceful." 

"I'm not telling you anything!"

"We don't need you to! We already know everything!" he said with much force that Elise flinched.

"If you know everything than you don't need me. Let me go please!"

"NO! I have been searching for you for years! Now that I have you in not going to let you go."

"Why do you need me then?" Elise asked with fury.

"It's complicated.." he said looking away.

"You can't just hold me captive! People will come looking for me and my friends and you will be stopped." Elise said nose twitching.

"Your not that confident." Don said with an evil grin.

"How would you know?" Elise glared.

"Your nose twitched." Elise froze. He couldn't possibly know that only her closest friends know her nose twitches when she doesn't believe herself.

"And why would you know that."

"Because Elise.. I'm your father..."
---------------
Thank you guys so much for keeping up with me! I know I haven't put much detail in the last few chapters and I'm sorry!

There's only 2 more chapters in the book and than its over. I'm working on a new book and it will be out in a couple weeks once this book finishes! Thanks so much for reading!!!!