Chapter 9: Journey

"ELISE!" said a familiar voice and Elise shot up.

"What." Elise said groggily when she noticed it was Liberty.

"Come on we have to prepare breakfast to the kids." Liberty whispered and Elise wondered why then she noticed a bunch of sleeping bags on the floor and a bunch of sleeping kids inside them.

Elise got up and quietly tip toed over kids into the cafeteria.

"What are we making and why don't the lunch ladies do it." Elise asked Liberty.

"Well most of the staff left since it's almost fall break and we are making bacon and eggs." Liberty smiles.

"Ok but if the building burns down because of me it's not my fault." Elise responds.

Then Elise waves her hand and the fridge door opens and frozen bacon and eggs come out and softly lands on the table.

Once Elise, Liberty, and a bunch of other students finished cooking they woke everyone up.

"Good morning everyone!" Liberty says with a loud voice which makes half of them wake up. "I said GOOD MORNING EVEYONE!" Liberty practically shouts and everyone is awake now.

"Time to rise and shine and eat breakfast." Elise says.

"YAYYYT!" Everyone says and runs over to the table.

Once everyone is finished Professor M comes out and announces something.

"Everyone we are not safe here so we are going to have to travel somewhere else." he says. "So everyone go into your rooms and pack the stuff you need."

Everyone gets up and goes to their room. Elise walks into her dorm and gets out a luggage under her bed. She packs her phone, a toothbrush, a comb, and some clothes. She also packs more essentials.

"Hey Elise." Ava greets her.

"Hi Ava." Elise says and continues to pack.

Once she's finished she goes outside the school and looks at the building. This is the first time Elise has ever seen the building from the outside and it is BIG.

Elise hands over her luggage to a guy and he puts it in the bus.

"Please go wait inside the bus." he says annoyed.

Elise walks over to the bus and steps up. She walks down it and sees a bunch of other students already settled. She sees Ava and sits next to her.

"Hey Ava." Ava takes of her headphones.

"Hey Elise. I'm about to fall asleep pretty soon I'm super tired." she said droopy.

"That's fine." Elise said and she takes out a Harry Potter book.

After what seems like 3 hours everyone was settled in. There were 5 buses with 50 seats in each one so we were the 2nd bus to leave.

Elise finishes the book and turns to see Ava asleep listening to her music. Elise could hear Sorry by Justin Bieber playing through her headphones.

Elise decided to daydreamed about what might happen next then she fell asleep.
************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I felt like writing so I wrote today. BTW does any of you have musicaly? I do just tell me your username and I might follow you!

Please push that star down there and invite your friends to read this book!

BYE👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻