Chapter 8: Hogwarts

Beep beep beep

Elise rushed down the hall and was followed by many other students. Bright red lights were blinking everywhere and Elise had to admit she was a bit scared.

Elise couldn't find Liberty or Ava anywhere. She listened to teachers giving directions and a secret passageway opened up.

"What is this Hogwarts?" this one kid said and everyone laughed. "I hope the stairs don't move!"

(BTW Harry Potter is my fave book eveaaa!!!! I love it!)

"This is not time for jokes Stephen we have to get down NOW!" Ms. Maranas said with much force.

Everyone scurried down the stairs and was welcomed by a room with a lot of other students.

"Ok I need everyone to go sit by those chairs over there." an aid says trying to help.

Elise sat in a chair when she sees a very sleepy Pheonix. Elise sat patiently while watching more students coming into the room. Once everyone was in the room Professor M stepped up on a stage.

"Excuse me everyone. I'm sure you all are wondering why you are here. Well the staff doesn't want me to tell you this but I think you need to know the truth." he said a little nervous.

Elise looked around and saw a bunch of scared and confused students.

"We have been getting threats recently and we had a break in. It's all taken control of but just to be sure we are going to have all of you sleep in this room tonight."

People cheered and groaned. Elise honestly was happy she was getting targeted by the people who are breaking in. She walked over to tell Professor M.

"Professor M! I got a letter in my room that said were coming. Do you know if they are targeting me?" I asked.

"Well they have been targeting the school before you came but it seems that you are one of their priorities too so that is why we have body guards around the school." he replied satisfied with his answer.

"Do you know why?"

"I don't think I should be the one to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" and Professor M walked away.

"Professor..? Professor!" but he was gone.
***************
Hey guys sorry this chapter is short and sorry I haven't posted in a while I was really busy with my swim team and practicing for championships a lot. But championships were today so that means swim team is over and I can write more! (*applause*)

I might not be able to post daily but I will post every once in a while or whenever I feel like it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause I had fun writing it. Share this story with your friends and make sure to vote! Toodles!