Chapter 10: The cabin in the woods

Elise woke up and she looked by the window to see they were still on the road. She groaned and heard a voice,

"Your up! I was getting bored." Ava said and Elise turned to her.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"A couple hours we'll be their in a couple minutes so."

"Cool." Elise said and smiled. Then they finally arrived in front of a cabin.

"Umm.. is this where we're staying at?" a kid named Ari asked.

"Yup sure is. Your Professor didn't want anyone to know where we're staying at so we tried not to make a big deal out of it." the bus driver said. "Ok everyone time to get down." and he opened up the bus doors.

Ava got up and Elise waited for her to get through the walkway before Elise stood up. Elise squeezed through and everyone started bumping and yelling at eachother.

Elise finally got down and the bus driver handed Elise her bag. Elise walked up to the cabin and examines it. It was small and made out of wood and Elise thought "How are all of us going to fit in here?"

Since the door was open and people were already inside she went in.

They're was a huge staircase with a glass chandelier on top of the ceiling. There was a flat screen tv and a big comfy couch.

"Wow" Elise said with a huge grin on her face. "This is amazing."

Elise set down her bags and ran up the stairs and saw a bunch of rooms. Their were only 2 floors so Elise went back down.

"Ok everyone we are going to assign who is going to sleep in which room." a teacher said, "Ok Lewis Green, Damian Granger, Skyler Gomez, and Portland Rae in Room 1." and she continued to say more groups until finally she got to Elise. "Room 36 is Liberty Maxwell, Elise Allan, Melody Martinez, and Ingrid Nelson."

Elise eyes widened and she looked at Liberty who was frightened. Ava got paired up with another group so Elise and Liberty grabbed they're bags and went to room 36.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Elise and her little sidekick Liberty." Ingrid grinned. "It sucks to be stuck in a room with you two."

"Give it a break Ingrid were not in the mood." Elise said.

"Like I care." She scoffs, "Well I'm going down to eat dinner I'm starving."

"Ok bye!" Liberty says cheerfully and Ingrid laughs.

"Lib she's being rude to you so don't act nice to her." Elise tells Liberty.

"Well that's my thing! I'm nice to everyone even if they're rude to me."

"Ok. Let's go downstairs to eat."

Elise and Liberty walk down the stairs and see this long table with over 500 seats. Students are already surrounding it so Elise and Liberty sit down together.

Everyone starts chatting when a teacher said runs in.

"EVERYONE HIDE! THEYRE ARE PEOPLE HERE AND THEYVE GOT PROFESSOR M! THEYRE AFTER US!!"

Then everything breaks into chaos and everyone runs to their dorms and try to find a hiding place. The last thing Elise heard were gunshots until she blacked out.
------------------
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! School started and I don't have time to write but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

The story is almost over a couple chapters to go. Please click the vote button and leave a comment on what you think of the story.

Thanks for all the support. Bye!