Drunken Strategies.

"Jay." I sigh. 

"We can't be married." He pauses for a moment and sighs.

"Why not?" He asks in a stern tone.

"Because this is a war., what are the chances that someone WON'T find us?" Jays expression changes. 

"No" His voice is firm.

"No." He repeats.

"I didn't travel this far just to lose you." "I don't want to physically lose you and if you leave now the feeling would be worse then losing you to war..." 
"Because i'd have to live knowing I've lost you when I've could've done something to keep you. 

I sigh, "Are you sure you want me?" 

Ros, I don't just want you; I need you. Just like I need oxygen." 

"Oh" I reply, from that moment forth it was quiet. It must've been at least an hour before I break the silence. 

"So your thinking about it?"

"Yes." He chuckles. "I've only thought about it since the day I met you." He softly whispered. He falls asleep although, I can feel his embrace as he wraps my waist and keeps me warm. He gently kisses me and I keep watch the rest of the night. 

I slightly dozed off I realize as I wake. A soft sleeping Jay lye beside me. I'm very lucky to know we weren't harmed overnight; god was certainly watching. I start to shake him but abandon the thought. 

"I'll be back" I whisper. 

I force myself to scavenge around, too my amazement nearby is a parking lot nearby. It is located by a bar, there are also some mountain ranges nearby. I peak out to see some drunken men outside the bar. 

Bingo. 

Beside them a motorcycle sits, (a nice one at that.) 

"That'd be our ticket" "What the hell are you doing! Shut up Rosaline." 

Yep i'm losing it i'm yelling at myself. Finally, I debate my best choice and conclude to go with my precious plan. Softly, I walk back to Jay. I take my top off, but leave the excess of my cargo pants on. I switch into a black top, it's plain and simple. It's also my best choice considering it's my only other shirt. 

Everything is picked up except the tarp we used for shelter, all I have to do is take the keys and "run." I say that because these men are severely DRUNK and can't walk straight. 

Now to get the keys. 
I take a breath and begin my strategy.