// fourteen //

I wake up to the feeling of someone drawing circles on my stomach. "Oli, stop." I giggle and then open my eyes and it's not Oliver. "Oh. Andy. Sorry. I guess I thought what happened was a dream." I wish it was.

"It's alright. You really love him don't you?" He frowns and I frown too.

"I'll always love him, but I'm really hurt right now and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive him." I say and he moves a strand of hair out of my face.

He strokes my cheek and then my neck and then he removes his hand and looks away. I grab his hand back and place it on my cheek again. He looks at me, puzzled, but then we both lean in and kiss. He starts to pull away but I grab his face and hold it to mine, then he gives in and rolls on top of me.

***

// Oliver's POV //

I fling out of the bed and throw my shoes on and grab my keys and fly out the door with Matty and Kellin and Vic all running behind me. We all hop in my car and I speed down the highway.

"Can someone please explain to me what in the hell that was?!" I practically yell.

"Wait, you guys saw that too?!" Kellin says and we all look at each other in shock.

"It was a vision and if we don't get to that house in like 3 minutes it's going to come true!" Matty yells and I floor it. I'm not letting anything happen to Peyton.

Andy can have me instead.

***

// Peyton's POV //

"Andy?" I ask and and he looks at me from his place next to me on the bed. Oliver and I's bed. "Do I remind you of Juliet?"

"In more ways than I thought were possible." He says. "You're beautiful, smart, strong, and the things you say and do are almost identical to her actions."

"Do you wish I was her?" I say and he scrunches his eyebrows.

He couldn't possibly care about me, he just wants Juliet back. And I shouldn't care about him as much as I do. He's not even alive.

"No." He says and now I'm confused.

"But don't you miss her more than anything? That's what you said when I first met you."

He strokes my arm and sighs. "Of course I do, but, she's gone. And I can't get her back. And I like you for you. Yes, you have a lot of similarities but you are also very different and that's what drew me to you in the first place. The fact that I felt like I could just talk to you about anything even when I had never even met you. You felt so familiar yet so foreign to me and that's why I was so intrigued by you."

I don't respond and he kisses my cheek. I close my eyes and he traces the outline of my lips with his fingers then kisses me again. I feel him move to straddle me and then he places his hand over my mouth.

I open my eyes just as he places the pillow over my face.

***

// Oliver's POV //

I feel a sharp pain in my chest and I know it's happening. The vision is coming true and we are still like 2 miles away.

"Matty! What do I do when I get inside? Tell me now so I can do it as quickly as possible." I say and he swallows.

Kellin and Vic haven't said a word and Kellin is crying really hard, Peyton is his sister. And Andy is going to kill her just like he did Juliet.

"You have to shoot him in the mouth since that's how he died. If he's going to relive what he did so many years ago the only way to get rid of him is to carry out that memory."

"Well, unfortunately we're fresh out of guns!" I scream and punch the car door.

"I've got one in my bag." Matty says and gets it out and places it on the dash.

"Thank god you're prepared." Vic says and I see Kellin in the rearview mirror looking paler than ever and like he's about to throw up.

"I'm going to save her Kellin." I say and he just looks at me with the saddest look in his eyes that I've ever seen.

"There is one catch though." Matty says and pauses.

"Well, go on!" I say and he swallows.

"Someone else has to pass on for Andy to leave. And if it's not going to be Peyton, then -"

"I don't care if I die! I just want to save Peyton!" I say and a tear falls onto my cheek.

"No, Oliver! She wouldn't want to live a life without you! You're her soulmate. You can't sacrifice yourself." Kellin says but I ignore him.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to save her.

***

// Peyton's POV //

"I'm so sorry Peyton." I hear Andy say I start crying again. I'm so stupid. I should've listened to Oli. I never should have trusted Andy in the first place.

And now I'm going to die.

And Kellin, oh my little Kellin. Words cannot describe how much I'm going to miss you. I hope you'll be ok without me. You are the best little brother anyone has ever had.

Vic you are forever in my heart as well. I'm so glad that you're Kellin's best friend. I'm sure you're going to need each other a lot after I'm gone.

And Oliver, I forgive you. I forgive you for leaving me. And I'm sorry for everything that I put you through. I should've believed you and I should've listened to you because I know that you want what's best for me, or at least, you did. I'm so sorry.

I love you all.

Goodbye.