// ten //

I cannot believe Oliver said that to me. I'm beyond mad.

I'm in Kellin's room laying on his bed. I told him about what Oliver said and he's pretty angry too.

"Can I please go punch him in the face?" Kellin pleads and I chuckle.

"No, Kellin. Just because I'm mad at him doesn't mean you need to hurt him. I still care about him, you know?" I sit up in the bed and suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"It's probably Vic." Kellin says and gets up to open the door. "Oh, what do you want?" I hear Kellin say and he steps out of the room and closes the door behind him.

It's Oliver.

"I need to talk to her." I hear him say and I sigh.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you right now." Kellin spits back and I get up off the bed and walk to the door and open it.

Oliver and Kellin both look at me. Oliver with a pleading look, Kellin with a sharp glare.

"It's ok, Kellin." I say and he huffs and walks away. I turn to Oliver. "Come to make fun of me again?"

"Babe, I'm so sorry for not believing you! And I really need to tell you something." He says and I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Ok, what?"

"I saw him. In the hallway just now. Andy." He says and I frown.

"Haha. Very funny. Will you please stop making fun of me." I sigh.

"I'm not! It really was him. When I was walking down the stairs looking for you, he was there. I tried to punch him because I didn't know who it was and then he disappeared and then he was behind me and he was saying how lousy of a boyfriend I was being to you and that he would be so much better for you and he was pissing me off and then I told him to leave and then he vanished again." He says and my eyes grow huge.

"Are you serious?!" I ask. He hasn't shown himself to anyone other than me. Although, Oliver could be making this up to try and keep me away from him. I don't think Andy would have said that to him. He's always nice to me.

"Dead serious." He says. "I really am sorry that I didn't believe you! I never should have done that. Will you forgive me?" He asks and strokes my cheek and I put my hand over his and nod.

"I forgive you." I say and he smiles his beautiful smile and I melt.

I really can't stay mad at him.