// twelve //

// Oliver's POV //

"Hey Matty, it's Oliver. I need your help." I sigh into the phone and rub my face with my free hand.

"Ok? What can I do for you?" He replies with confusion in his voice.

"I need you to get rid of Andy." I say and there's silence on the other end of the line. "Uh, hello?" I say after like 10 seconds and I hear him clear his throat.

"Well, unfortunately Oliver, I can't do that." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You can't or won't?"

"Well, both."

"Well there must be someone who can." I say and he sighs.

"Actually, not really. Andy is the only one that can get rid of himself. He's stuck in that house forever until he can figure out how to pass on."

"That is some bullshit! You cannot tell me that because I know there's some way to get rid of him."

"Look, Oliver, I know I'm not your favorite person, but you have to trust me on this. Besides, if you did anything to try and get rid of Andy he would most likely just turn malevolent and that wouldn't be good."

"He's already malevolent." I sneer back.

"What has he done that could be harmful to you?" Matty asks and I try and rack my brain for an example, but I really can't. All I know is that he wants Peyton for himself and I will never let that happen!

I don't say anything. "Oliver, I'm truly sorry. I wish I could help you, but I can't."

"No you can, you just won't. You're probably doing this as a ploy to see Peyton. I know all about what you two have been doing with this stupid ghost business. I even found Andy's case folder, and how did you come by that? Whatever you did it was probably illegal. I could turn you in right now, actually." I say and grin, I can blackmail him. Perfect!

"Oliver, please do not do that!" He says.

"Alright, well I won't if you help me get rid of Andy." I say and again there's silence.

"Fine." He says and I smile, triumphantly.

"Be here tomorrow at 10:00. Peyton is going to the grocery store so she'll be gone for a couple hours."

"Alright." He replies quietly.

"And you will not tell anyone about this, got it?"

"Sure. You bet. Goodbye, Oliver."

"Bye bye, Matty." I laugh and hang up.

My plan is falling into place.