Chapter 13: Tickles!

Edited

Soon enough the school year was ending. The twins had turned 17 a couple weeks ago which means they have one more year until they get there ' Wolfy powers '. But for right now Derek had his championship game to play in a couple hours and I can see that he is internally freaking out as I sit on his bed and watch him pace his room.

"Babe you need to calm down. You're making me dizzy with your pacing." I said as his head snapped towards me.

"Sorry. I'm just really nervous. And no one will be home till we have to go" he said looking at the ground. "Derek it's going to be okay. You'll do great fantastic even! "I said while I moved to stand in front of him. He looked up to meet my eyes with his and he smiled. "you do always know how to make me feel better don't you?" "Yes why yes I do," I said with a cocky smirk. Then I moved to give him a passionate kiss. He kissed me back with as much passion as I started with. I pulled away earning a little whimper as I let out a little chuckle with a small smile.

"Hey der, maybe you should try and get some rest your game doesn't start for a little bit," I said as I look him directly in the eye. He huffs and looks down at his feet. Small smile plastered on his face as he moves to look at me. "Yeah maybe a little nap would make me feel a bit better. Only if you lay with me. "Derek told me as he moved to lie down on his bed. He patted the spot next to him, as he let out a little yawn," how much sleep did you get last night?" I asked, as I get increasingly more concerned that I could see the bags under his eyes. "Umm... Maybe 5 hours not very sure. I just couldn't sleep last night I was just thinking about the game tonight," Derek said to me as I get under the covers with him.

We don't say anything else as I watch Derek drift into unconsciousness. All I can focus on is the steady rise and fall of Derek's chest as I my mind drifts elsewhere. I wonder if mom would have liked Derek. I know dad does. I'm sure she would have loved him. I really wish she was here, I miss her so much. I miss her smile, her laugh, the way she made me feel like I was the king of the world. My thoughts were distributed by the sound of Derek's bedroom door opening. I hadn't realized that it had been a couple hours since Derek fell asleep.

Cora and their baby brother Dylan walked into the room, her smile growing as she saw her twin asleep with his head on my chest. Snoring softly, Dylan giggled as he looked at his big brother. He looked at Cora with a questionable look, Cora smiled and looked at me then back at Dylan and nodded. Once she nodded, Dylan ran up to me and Derek jumped on to the bed. The movement of Dylan jumping startled Derek awake, his eyes flies open as he looks around the room still a bit disoriented from his sleep. Dylan then proceeds to start ticking Derek; Cora being the traitor that she is ran over and starts ticking me. We both start roaring with laughter "DYLAN STOP" Derek says through his laughter but that makes Dylan and Cora just make them tickle us more. Soon the rest of the hale children ran into the room. The look they all got made me want to run for the hills as the other three also jumped up on to the bed. "Please stop!" I say not sure, it came got like that because of my laughing.

Soon Mr. and Mrs. Hale came running up into the room video camera in hand, as they capture the moment. The smile on their face as me and Derek try and squirm out of there reaches was priceless. I was laughing so hard I thought I was about to pee myself. But thankfully, the parents came to the rescue. "Okay guys they need to breathe," Mr. Hale said as he let out a chuckle. The five other hales finally stopped tickling us as they all got off the bed. Derek and I were trying to catch our breath as we lay on the bed sweat on our bodies from laughing so hard.

"Stiles, Derek we are leaving in half an hour so be ready. Okay?" Mrs. Hale said, as she couldn't contain her smile. Derek just nodded as the rest of the Hales left the room I rolled over to look at Derek and gave him a big smile. "Does Dylan do that often?" I ask curiously. "Yeah it's sort of his thing. He does it to everyone though not just me "Derek said as he also moved to look at me. I gave him a toothy grin as he moved in to give me a quick kiss before moving up to get his stuff ready. "Do you feel better now that you had a nap?" I asked, "yeah I do, it was very much needed" he said looking over at me as he grabs his team jacket and slips it on over his now shirt and tie. Derek had said for all of the team to wear a shirt and tie so that they looked like they care about the game and looked respectable. Once we head down stairs, everyone is waiting to leave by the door.

"Ready to go son?" Mr. Hale asks as he grabs his keys. "As ready as I'll ever be " Derek said as he looks at me. I could see that he was nervous again but I know he will do great. I got into the car and sat by Derek his fingers kept twitching as we drove to the game. I grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze as the field came into view. I could see Derek visibly relax as I squeezed his hand. I know Derek is going to kick ass tonight. He always does.