Chapter 5: Hey kid!

Edited

I was once again woken up by the most irritating sound of my alarm clock. I did my regular routine. Ran down stairs grabbed my keys, my dad got my baby fixed so I have to go and pick up Scott before we go to school. Once Scott and I got to school, we met up with the twins. We all are becoming good friends now. Once we got to Mr. Harris class, we sat down at our normal spots. Once we sit down, I turn to talk to Scott and Cora who sit right behind Derek and me

"Hey guys! Scott are you trying out for lacrosse this year?" I ask him. While I steal a glance at Derek

"Not sure maybe. Tryouts aren't for like a week or so, so I have time to choose. Hey Derek do you feel better now that you got some sleep yesterday?" Scott asked as we all look towards Derek.

Derek has a sheepish smile on "yeah thanks I feel much better actually. Sorry I didn't help with our project"

"Derek it's okay the way you were at dinner. You were like a zombie. You only stirred when your dad picked you up. We finished and it's okay." I said before anyone else could say anything.

"Yeah I'm with Stiles big bro you were so out of it, you even came down to dinner with no shirt on. "Cora said with a little chuckle at the end

When she said, he had no shirt on. His face went beet red. It was adorable. "Oh yeah I don't remember dinner last night at all. Haha oops!" He said we all gave a little chuckle.

I decide to change the subject because the look on his face says that he is embarrassed. "Hey Derek you going to football tryouts today?" I ask with excitement laced in my voice "Yeah I guess. " he sounded a bit vulnerable when he said that so I decided to be a hero. "Do you want us to come and watch so you aren't alone?"

Derek looked at me with a small smile. "If you don't mind that would be great. I don't want to go alone, but even if you guys just watch that would be great" I gave him a grin as I said "not a problem we will be on the bleachers cheering you on the whole time!" I look over at Cora and Scott as they all nod in agreement. Derek gives us all a small smile. Then I get an idea. "Do you want someone to go with you to the locker room so you're not alone there either?" I question him. But this idea is mostly so I can get another look at his freaking amazing abs. He looks at me small smile on his face. "Sure if you don't mind that would be great. Can you meet me by my locker after school then we can go together?" I smile at his response and give him a nod as the class started.

The day went on as usual, but now I get to go meet up with Derek to go to the locker room. I saw him at his locker with his football bag in hand. I wave him over as we made eye contact. He smiled at me. As he was walking over to me, some jackass decided it was crush Stiles day. Yay! Derek ran over to me and might I say the guy is fast. Derek gave me a very concerned look "are you okay Stiles!?!" He said as he helped me up. "Yeah just peachy" once we enter the locker room. Derek sets down his bag.

The bag seemed to be a team bag from his old team. "Is that your old team's logo on our bag?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me "yeah I don't have a different one so I just used this bag" he said looking a bit sad now. I just shut my trap after that one. Good going Stilinski! I thought as Derek pulled me from my thoughts poking my shoulder. "It's okay to ask me questions like that it's just I miss my friends that's all "he said with a small smile. "Okay you might want to hurry tryouts start in 10 and coach comes in 5 to give you a pep talk before." "Okay thanks for the warning" I smile at him.

Derek had taken his shirt off and all I can think about is his abs I just want to touch them. No Stiles that's really bad. Why am I thinking about this god dammit? The next thing to come off of Derek were his pants so right now he is just in his underwear standing in front of me.

Damn his ass looks nice.

No Stiles stop it

Once coach came in, he started to do his pep talk. The one thing I noticed was that Derek was halfway dressed and I know coach would notice and which he did.

"Hey new kid. Why aren't you dressed yet?!? And put a shirt on no one wants to see your fabulously toned body!" He yelled at Derek. Derek's face was priceless. He went beet red

But he went through his bag and grabbed the first shirt or jersey he could find. By the looks of it, it was his old jersey it had the same logo as his bag and had Hale on the back. I know coach noticed his jersey because he looked a little confused as why Derek a jersey of their rivals.

"Hey kid!" Coach yelled to get Derek's attention. "Why on earth do you have a jersey from our rival team?!?" He asked slightly pissed "umm... I-it's m-my old team coach," he said a slightly stutter. The look on coaches face was a once and a lifetime view. All I could do is snicker a little. "What's your name kid?" Coach asked more interesting in Derek now. But I don't think Derek likes the attention he has as everyone in the locker room is staring at him. Derek looks at me and I give him a slight nod.

"Derek Hale"