Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Perrie's POV:

I was taking Jade out tonight because it was our one year tomorrow. I really wanted this night to be special. I told her to dress nice, I knew she would anyway. As I left her house I said I would be back in 2 hours to collect her. She nodded and went inside.

2 hours passed and I was driving to pick up Jade. I went and knocked on her door. She opened it and I felt a lump in my throat as I tried to swallow. My legs started shaking and I felt sick from all the butterflies in my stomach. She had just made me so nervous. Jade was wearing a skin tight black dress that came to mid thigh. Her dress showed off her amazing curves. Her ombré hair falling down in big perfect curls. She looked down, she was a bit shy. Then her gaze met mine and I stood there with my mouth open. I couldn't move. My hands were now starting to shake because of how nervous I was. My heart pumping 10 times faster then it should. A million butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I honestly had never seen anything as beautiful and perfect as Jade. Her lips curved up at the sides as her angel smile spread across her face.

"Do you like what you see Ms Edwards" she said with a smirk.

"You look absolutely flawless" I said.

"Perrie I could say the same about you" she said while moving forward. It was like I was falling in love with her all over again. She walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Earth to my girl friend. Close your mouth you're catching flies, and trust me I will not be kissing you" she said smiling as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I leant in and pecked her lips quickly.

"Too late" I said.

"Ewwwwww" she said jokingly while wiping her lips. I laughed at her. I took her hand and led her to my car. I opened the passenger door while she got in giggling. The whole car ride she kept asking me where we were going but I didn't tell her.

"Jade! Stop please! we are almost there ok?" I said.

"Ok Pez" she giggled. About 5 minutes later we had finally arrived. I pulled into an abandoned car park and looked at her face. She looked confused and scared. I quickly ran around to Jades door and helped her out. I blind folded her and led her to where we needed to go. I took her blind fold off and in front of us stood a horse and carriage. The biggest smile crept along her face. I took her hand and helped her up. As we sat down she wrapped her arms around my waist and nuzzled her head into my neck. I love it when she does that. I placed a hand on her knee and rubbed my thumb lightly over it. This time Jade stayed quiet and didn't ask me where we were going.

The driver pulled up in front of a path that had two beautiful lines of flowers either side. I hopped our first taking Jades hand and then helping her out after me. I put the blind fold around her eyes again.

"Is this really necessary?" Jade asked.

"Yes, it's a surprise" I whispered it in her ear. I took her hand and led her down the pathway. I was being careful and telling her where to step if there was a bump. By the time we got to the destination it was afternoon. I stood Jade in front of me with her back facing towards me. I then untied the blind fold and wrapped my arms around her waist as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Perrie. This is amazing" she said turning around to face me, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"An amazing place for an amazing girl! c'mon you haven't even seen this yet!" I placed a small kiss to her lips and took her by the hand. I walked her to a massive tree.

"Ok" I said.

"Uhhh. Perrie this is just a tree" she said while giggling.

"No. no. Look up baby" I said lifting her chin with my fingers.

"A TREE HOUSE" she squealed. I nodded and laughed. She sprinted up to the ladder and climbed up it as fast as she could. Once at the top she looked out the window.

"What a view!" she said.

"I know right" I said looking at her.

"It's so beautiful" she said.

"Yes you are" I said while smiling. She realized what I had just said and started laughing.

"Perrie, can you not take your eyes off me for one second" she said while walking towards me.

"No, because I love looking at what's mine" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her. She cupped my face in her hands as I felt her tongue slide along my bottom lip. I granted her access and she pushed me up against the wall. I pulled away and actually took a look outside. It was really beautiful. The sun was setting perfectly making the sky go a beautiful shade of pink. The clouds reflecting off the massive lake making it look like a mirror. If I could I would freeze this moment in time.

"It is really beautiful!" I say while turning around to Jade.

"I know you are" she said winking and biting her bottom lip. How could I resist that! I ran up to her lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around me and pressed her forehead to mine. We stared into each other's eyes for a while until she leant in and pressed her lips to mine.

"I have something else for you" I said. Her eyes and smile became wide, like a child opening presents at Christmas. She hopped off me and laced her fingers with mine. I had a picnic basket waiting for us with a blanket underneath. It was in the corner of the tree house and I was surprised she hadn't of seen it when we first got up inside. I suppose the tree house was pretty big. I lead her over and sat her down.

"So it's our 1 year tomorrow" I said taking everything out of the basket.

"I know, how could I forget it! It's been almost one year with an amazing girl" she said helping me unpack.

"Well I just wanted to say it because it's been the best year of my life. Apart from that one little hick up we had" I said laughing.

"I still am sorry about that. I am glad I remembered you though. My life probably wouldn't of been the same if didn't remember you" she said taking the last thing out of the basket.

"I know. I was about give up. That's why I walked out. Telling you what you wrote and kissing you was my last option." I said looking down. I felt her tiny fingers underneath my chin lifting up my head. Her eyes beaming at me.

"I'm glad you kissed me. Your kisses mean everything to me. That's probably why I remembered" she said leaning up and kissing my forehead. I felt my cheeks go red and I smiled.

"The effect you have on me is amazing Ms Thirlwall" I leant in and kissed her lips lightly.

"I know, you have the same effect on me" she said giggling. We sat and ate our picnic. When it was all finished I had butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed her hand and lead her over to the window with the amazing view. To my surprise the view was still the way it was. So picturesque. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Baby" I said. I felt her try and swallow.

"Yes" she said quietly. I unwrapped my arms from around her waist and knelt down on one knee. I pulled out the tiny box that was hidden the whole time. Realizing I wasn't holding onto her anymore she turned around. Her mouth hit the floor.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall. This year with you has been the best part of my life. You make me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make you happy. I love you Jade Thirlwall. Will you marry me" the last four words just escaped my mouth as tears filled my eyes. I was so nervous as to what she was about to say.

"Yes" she said as a whisper. I'm guessing that was all that could escape her mouth at that point. My smile appeared from ear to ear as I pulled out the ring and slid it onto her finger.

"I love you Perrie" she said while hugging me.

"I love you too Jade" I said before leaning in and kissing my fiancé. She is going to be mine forever.

(That's it! There will be a number two! it's going to be I love you two ! haha get it. yeah ok I don't like doing these. Uhm thank you so much to everyone that has read this! I hope you liked it! The next one won't be out for a while! So if you love little mix which I guess you do follow my fan account @/strictlymixers !!! LOVE YOU ALL, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE <3 xxx )