Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Perrie's POV:

Walking through the school halls everyone noticed us. People coming up and asking for autographs and getting photos. I loved fame! As I walked past a door I heard shouting. I went over to it and pressed my ear to it.

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME" someone yelled.

"yes I did" someone's voice was very calm.

"LEIGH NO YOU DON'T JUST STOP LYING TO ME! YOU CAN'T EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND SAY IT" I knew the voice now. It was Jesy. I needed to go in. I opened the door and found Jesy with puffy red eyes and mascara smeared all over her face. They both didn't seem to care that I had now walked in.

"Jesy, why don't you believe me. I came back to you the first time you told me you liked me. This has been the best 6 months of my life" Leigh said trying to move closer to Jesy.

"Please don't touch me" Jesy hissed. The look on Leigh's face made me want to cry.

"Jesy. I love you. When I say that I mean it" Leigh said.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING AROUND KISSING OTHER PEOPLE LEIGH" Jesy snapped again.

"JESY I WAS DRUNK! IT WAS A STUPID MISTAKE THAT I NOW REGRET" Leigh yelled.

"DRUNK?!" Jesy yelled. "It shouldn't matter. This is over Leigh" Jesy walked out of the room. Leigh burst out crying. I ran over to her.

"Leigh, why did you do that" I asked her while hugging her.

"Perrie I was so drunk I barely even remember what I did" she said between sobs. I felt my phone vibrate and noticed Jade was calling me. She had finished what she was doing and obviously wanted to know where I was. I answered.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I asked.

"Where's my beautiful blue eyed sexy girlfriend?" she asked. I could tell she had a massive smirk on her face.

"Jade wipe the smirk off your face and come into the English room please" I said.

"Alright Pez, see you in a min, Love you" Jade said.

"Love you too" I said while pressing the end button. A few minutes later Jade walked in the door and noticed Leigh was crying on me. She walked over giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. She was so cute when she did that. Leigh pulled out of my hug and turned to Jade. Jade stared at my shirt because it had water all over it where Leigh had been crying.

"Perrie what happened" Jade asked me while wiping away Leigh's tears. I was kind of jealous.

"She was drunk at a party and she kissed other people. She doesn't remember. Jesy was yelling at her as I walked in" I said.

"Oh Leigh come here" Jade held her arms out and Leigh ran into her. The rest of the day was awkward because Jesy did not talk to Leigh once. I wanted Jades lips on mine so I whispered something in her ear.

"Can we go to the toilet" I asked. She looked at me and I was biting my lip. She can't say no to me.

"What about Leigh" she asked.

"5 mins tops!" I pleaded, nudging my head into her neck.

"Oh fine" she said. I smiled.

"Leigh we will be back ok!" I said. She just nodded. Jade and I got up and made our way to the toilets. When we opened the door there were way to many people in there.

"Damn" I whispered.

"Come back during class" Jade said.

"Yep" I said. We walked back to the table where Leigh was now sitting alone. Her head in her hands. I felt terrible even though I hadn't of done anything. It was now time to go to class. I said my goodbyes and walked off. About half way through class I texted Jade.

'Jadey <3'
This is killing me!!!!! come now?! xox Pez

She replied back a few seconds later.

'Jadey <3'
Was about to text you, I'm already here and it's empty. xox Jadey.

I excused myself from class and practically sprinted to were Jade was waiting. As I opened the door I saw her and melted. She was standing against the wall looking at her phone. Her right leg bent up leaning on the wall. Her hair falling down her face. She then looked up at me and smirked.

"Hello" she said.

"I missed you way too much" I said while walking up to her.

"I missed you more" she said not moving.

"I highly doubt that" I said while cupping her face in my hands. I leaned in and kissed her. Her tongue slid along my lip as I let her in. She put her hands in my back pockets of my jeans. I moved my hands and wrapped them around her neck. I had missed this, I would do it all day if I could. We both had to return back to class and as I walked in I noticed some random girl smiling at me.

"You were a bit long" she said.

"No I wasn't" I said back. She just looked away with a smile plastered on her face.

That afternoon when I got home I laid on my bed playing a game on my phone. I got a text from Jade.

'Jadey <3'
Perrie check twitter now! xox Jadey

I clicked onto the app on my phone and noticed everyone was going crazy. I looked through our mentions and #Jerrie was a trending hashtag. I clicked on it and my mouth dropped open.