Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Jade's POV:

"Girls, I have some exciting news for you" our teacher smiled at us while we sat there intently staring at him.

"C'mon tell us please!!!" I said really excitedly.

"Well, you know that I think you girls have such amazing talent. I have entered you all into X-factor as a group. Your audition is this Saturday" he smiled at us still.

We all looked at each other shocked and then started to scream and jump and hug each other.

"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY !!!!" Leigh said still jumping.

"Well come in for morning rehearsals tomorrow Thursday and Friday! we need to practice!" and with that he walked out of the room.

We were still all screaming with excitement. A smile beamed across all of our faces. The rest of the day seemed to fly by and we were all so excited to tell our parents! Perrie and myself decided to go and tell Perries mum Debbie first! Perrie and I met up after school and ran to her house bounding through the door hand in hand.

"MUM, MUM!!!" Perrie screamed in excitement.

"Hello girls! what's up!"

"MUM OUR MUSIC TEACHER ENTERED US ALL INTO X FACTOR AS A GROUP, MUM IM GOING ONTO X FACTOR!" she hugged Debbie.

"Oh I am so proud of all you girls!!! well done! when's your audition" she questioned.

"This Saturday" I replied happily.

"Wow that's so close !!! Better get practicing!" Deb said

"We are practicing each morning with our music teacher, can you please drive us to jades so we can tell her mum" Perrie pleaded.

"Sure" Deb grabbed her keys as we ran to the car. On the way over I held Perries hand the whole journey.

"So Jade, does your mum know about you two yet?" she looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Uhm, no not yet." I looked down at mine and Perries hands intertwined together.

"We were thinking of telling her this afternoon" Perrie chimed in.

"Well do it when you want. I support you girls and if anything goes wrong you're always welcome at our house Jadey" she smiled at me.

"Thanks mum" I giggled and smiled back.

"Hm I like you saying that. You may now call me that from now on! No more Deb." she smiled to herself.

"Alrighty" I leant over and kissed Perries cheek. She blushed. Ah she's so cute. She had slight dimples in her cheeks and I couldn't help but smile and stare. We had arrived at my house and I was quite nervous. Perrie grabbed my hand and kissed it before we were at the door.

"It'll be ok" she said smiling at me.

She let my hand drop, I missed her touch already. I walked through the door and screamed to mum about the X-factor audition! She was so over the moon!

"Mum I also have to tell you something else" I looked at Perrie and she nodded. My mum had just finished making tea and she was carrying it over to us. I went over to Perrie and wrapped my hand around her waist. Mum stopped in her tracks.

"Mum. Perrie and I are together"

*SMASH* the tea was now all over the floor with glass smashed everywhere. Mum still stood there with her mouth dropped open.

"Mum" I asked. She seemed to snap out of it.

"Sorry, that's a lot to take in" she went and sat down on the lounge.

"We understand" Perrie said.

"Deb do you know about it" she asked.

"Yes, I found out yesterday. I am very very happy for them both, They're such a cute couple" Deb said coming up and hugging us.

"You two are a cute couple. I'm proud of you both too. Come here" My mum held her arms out to us both. We went over and hugged her.

"If it's alright with you Deb and if Perrie wants can she stay over?!" My mum asked Deb.

"Of course she can! Perrie?" Deb turned and faced Perrie.

"Of course I would like to! Thank you!" she hugged my mum. Our mums stayed around for a while talking while Perrie and I were in my room. We laid on my bed, Perrie lying on her back and I lay next to her on my left side pressed up leaning on my elbow. Our legs were wrapped up together as she turned her face so my eyes locked on her beautiful blue eyes. She brought her hand up and stroked her thumb along my cheek.

"I'm glad our parents know and accepted us for who we are" I said smiling at her.

"Me too baby" she said as a whisper. I leant down and kissed her passionately. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she accepted. I loved how our lips moved in sync. This kiss was the best. Probably the best one we have ever done. Her hand cupped my face and I wrapped my right arm around her waist. The knock at the door interrupted us. We parted our lips. Her hand didn't leave my face as I said come in. I still had my arm around her.

"Awww, I'm sorry Perrie for interrupting. I'm going now baby" Deb said to Perrie. We had to get up and say goodbye. I didn't want to move and I could tell she didn't want to either but we had to. We walked Deb down to the door as she walked to her car. After that Perrie and I went back up to my room.

"Shots watching tangled" I screamed out.

"Haha, Oh Jade....." she said running after me.