Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Jesy's POV:

I was so happy to finally see Jade and Perrie together. Jade has bought Perrie a really nice gold locket necklace. Leigh had texted me asking me where I was and I told her. She was about to walk into the room. Perrie and Jade both gave me advice to calm myself down. She then stepped into the room. Her hair was slicked back into a pony tail. Her face was basically make-up free except for the mascara covering her eye lashes. She was wearing her favourite dress and a pair of flats. Her smile instantly lit up the room. She congratulated Perrie and Jade on them being together and then she said my name.

"Hey Jesy" she turned around and met my gaze; I felt butterflies as her arms wrapped around my waist. I panicked because I had to say hello back.

"Hey babe" what the hell Jesy. A simple hey could have done it but no!!!! Ok act cool. Perrie wants to sing the song. Go and sit away from her on the table across from Jade. OH MY GOSH SHE JUST SAT BESIDE ME! I'll try the Perrie trick. I 'accidently' slipped my hand onto hers.

"Sorry Lee Lee" I moved my hand and watched Leighs reaction.

"It's ok" she smiled. Wait did she just blush. I swear she blushed. Jade asked the question I really wanted to avoid.

"So who do you like?" she looked at Leigh first. Phew. Leigh didn't answer but turned the question straight onto me. She looked me straight in the eyes and I melted. I didn't realise the word slipped out of my mouth until it was too late.

"You" HOLY SHIT JESSICA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I DO!!!!!! I couldn't help but apologise and that was all I could do.

"I'm sorry girls I have to go" She ran out.

What have I just said. Everything is wrecked. I couldn't help it, I burst out crying. I felt Perries arms around me as she said something. I didn't take any notice. I then felt Jades arms wrap around me. I was kind of glad to have them here with me.

Leigh's POV:

I was wondering where Jesy was because I always liked seeing her in the mornings, she always seemed to brighten up my day. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

'Jesy :*'
Hey, where are you?! xx Leigh

I patiently waited as my phone lit up seconds later, that was fast.

'Jesy :*'
In the empty music room with Perrie and Jade. xx Jesy

I started walking towards the music room. I was excited about seeing Jesy this morning. Why? Why am I so excited? This is strange. I pushed open the door and I instantly saw Jade standing with her arm around Perrie.

"Oh look at you two love birds!!!!!!! I'm so jealous" They really did look cute together. I went and stood next to Jesy.

"Hey Jesy" I said hugging Jesy.

"Hey babe" she said back to me. Babe? That was different. I could get used to that. What Leigh did you just say that.

Perrie wanted to practise our song and we all agreed. Jesy moved away from my side and went to sit on the desk in front of Jade. Why did she move. I went and sat next to her. I then felt her hand fall on mine.

"Sorry Lee Lee" she said taking her hand off mine.

"It's ok" Am I blushing, why am I blushing. I hope no one saw.
I then heard Jade ask a question. I didn't want to answer it. She was looking straight at me. I guess I now had to.

"So who do you like" Jade asked. I didn't want to answer. I couldn't. I went straight to Jesy. She didn't answer straight away so I turned around and looked her in the eyes. I then heard her speak the word that made me feel awkward butterflies.

"You" she said still staring at me.

WHAT ME!!!! JESY HAS A CRUSH ON ME! I couldn't help the feeling that came over me. I was kind of excited and I had butterflies. I have no idea why I was feeling like this. I heard Jesy start apologising. I wasn't really listening, I was still so shocked over the words that had just come out of her mouth. I panicked.

"I'm sorry girls I have to go" I ran out of the room.

After I closed the door I realised what I had just done. I stopped. I was about to go back in and apologise to her, maybe even tell her that I kind of feel the same way. Do I ? Oh my gosh I am falling for my best friend. All I heard was someone crying. I knew it was Jesy. I couldn't face her like that and I had to clear my head to think about things. I ran.