Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Jade's POV:

Yesterday's events were so awkward. Leigh wasn't coming back to school for a couple of days and Jesy was so devastated over it. We all met up in the music room this morning again except without Leigh. We were all pretty upset today and it made the day go so slow. Perrie invited me and Jesy around to go and watch movies at her house this arvo. Jesy and I agreed. We met up after school and started walking to Perries house until something stopped us.

"JESY, JESY!!!!" we all knew who it was........... Leigh.

We were surrounded by so many people at school it was hard to see where she was coming from. We knew she could see us so we went around the corner where nobody was. Once we knew we couldn't be seen we finally saw her. She was running quite fast, her afro flowing in the wind. Each step she was getting closer and closer. Jesy grabbed onto my hand, I could feel her shaking. Leigh finally reached us as she jumped on Jesy and hugged her. Leigh kissed her.

"Perrie are you seeing what I'm seeing" I stood there shocked.

"Yes I really do!" she said taking my hand and kissing me on the cheek.

Leigh pulled away gasping for air.

"I'm so so so so so sorry Jesy, I should never of ran away from you. I didn't know what else to do. I did stop myself and was about to come back into the room but I heard you crying and I couldn't stand to see you like that, knowing that I made you upset. I needed time to clear my head and I wanted to try and stay away but I realized that I have been in love with you for 2 years now. It was you who made me realise that so thank you Jesy, thank you." Leigh kissed Jesy again.

Perrie and I stood together. I had my arm around her waist as she leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"I love you too" Jesy said pulling out of the kiss.

"Alright, let's go back to my house" Perrie said walking off. She let go of my hand. I wish I could of held it the whole way home but people would know we are together.