Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Perrie's POV:

I was so pissed off it wasn't even funny. That bitch had taken that photo and if anyone hurts my Jadey because of it, she will pay. I woke up the next morning eager to go to school. I knew exactly where she sat and I met Jade outside of school. Gasps escaped everyone's mouths as Jade and I walked through the hallway. Everyone was whispering but I didn't care. My mindset was on that one girl. I finally saw her and approached her full of anger.

"You fucking little bitch!" I basically spat in her face.

"Ugh, do I know you" she said back.

"Don't act stupid. Why the fuck would you do that?!" I said angrily.

"Do what?" she asked sarcastically.

"You know what. Now you better tell me before I turn you ugly." I hissed.

"Well i'd rather be ugly than be a lesbian" she said smiling at me. I felt my face go red hot and my hands clench into fists as I stepped back so everyone could hear.

"UHM, ATTENTION EVERYONE. YEAH HEY, I PERRIE EDWARDS AM IN LOVE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL. SHES AMAZING, I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER. YES I AM LESBIAN AND PROUD OF IT OK. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WILL EVER TEAR ME AWAY FROM YOU JADE THIRLWALL" I turned around and looked at Jade. She was blushing. I walked up to her so our foreheads were touching. I linked my fingers inbetween hers as I spoke again, I was calm now, looking into her eyes. My words directing at her.

"Because everyday that I spend with you. The more I fall in love" I smiled at her. She pressed her lips onto mine. Both of us smiling into the kiss. Everyone around us let out an Awww. It felt good. Now everyone knows about me and Jade and we aren't ashamed. I turned back to the girl as she stood there stunned. I wrapped my arm around Jades waist and kissed her temple. I then stuck my middle finger up at the girl and everyone started cheering and clapping. Jade and I walked off smiling.

The rest of the day I held Jades hand around school and had my arms wrapped around her waist. We would kiss each other and just act like a normal couple would. It was the best feeling in the world. The word had spread around basically the whole world and everyone was tweeting us congratulations and telling us how cute we were. I have the most perfect girl ever.