Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Perrie's POV:

I just told Jade I loved her. I was so scared of her reaction but she said it back. I couldn't believe it. That night we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I woke up and I looked around. I wasn't in my room. I started to freak out. Jade wasn't next to me and it was cold.

"Jaaaaaaaade" I screamed out. She came running through the door.

"I'm sorry baby I was making us breakfast" she came and laid down with me again kissing my cheek.

"I was so cold" I snuggled into her.

"I'm sorry" she said kissing my neck.

"Well you're here now so it's ok!" I grabbed onto her hands that were wrapped around my waist.

"C'mon, come eat your breakfast while it's still warm" she pulled me up.

"Ok" I struggled to get out of bed. I'm not a morning person. I walked down to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes took over the room. I walked over and sat down at the table and Jade handed me a plate.

"Jadey you're so cute" I said looking down at the heart shaped pancakes she just handed me.

"Because I love you" she kissed me. I felt butterflies when she said the word I love you.

"I love you too baby" I said holding up a pancake. She giggled. I took a bite.

"You're a really good cook" I said looking at her.

"Well someone in the relationship has to do it!" she giggled as she sat down with hers.

"Hey! I can cook" I said with a puppy dog face.

"You'll have to show me one time" she said taking a bite of hers.

"I will" I leant over and pecked her lips. They were so soft, I could kiss them all day. Once the pancakes were gone we had to go and get ready for school.

"I have no clothes" Jade said while sitting on my bed.

"You can wear mine" I said opening my cupboard. She smiled. We both got ready and walked to school. We had to part ways because we didn't have first lesson together but we had music the next lesson.

"Bye ba-Jade" I said walking off... I almost called her babe. She giggled.

"Bye Pez" she said waving. The first lesson went so so so slow. I felt like someone kept rewinding back the clock. I felt my phone vibrate. I got it out sneakily to read the text.

'Jadey <3'
30 minutes until I get to see your beautiful face. xox Jadey

I smiled and replied.

'Jadey <3'
Can not wait!!! I'm counting down the seconds. xox Pez

Somehow the rest of the class flew by and I was rushing off to next lesson.

"PERRIE" I heard her cute voice yell.

"JADE" I yelled back, I ran up to her hugging her. I tilted my head slightly and kissed her neck so no one could see. We walked into the classroom and sat with Jesy and Leigh.

"Oh I see you two had a bit of fun last night" Jesy said winking at us.

"What! no!" I blushed.

"Mmmmm not that you have a massive love bite on your neck. The both of you!" she pointed at it.

"Shit" Jade mumbled.

"Shut up Jesy" I slapped her hand away and we all giggled. The teacher bounded through the door and told us we were working in our groups again so we went to our usual room. After a couple of minutes the teacher walked in.

"Girls, I have some exciting news for you" he smiled.