Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Perrie's POV:

I had been by Jades side for two weeks. I didn't leave to do anything. Every morning and night I would pray to god for Jade to wake up. She had been in a coma since she had been in here. I would sing to her, talk to her, watch TV with her. Every single second of the day her hand was in mine. I was kind of starting to go mad. Seeing and doing the same thing each and every day. It was time to go to sleep and I prayed to god that Jade would wake up tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up and as usual I prayed. I looked up to check on Jade and noticed her beautiful brown eyes staring at me.

"JADEY" I jumped up. She looked
at her hand in mine then back up to my face.

"Who are you" she asked. I felt my heart drop onto the floor and the tears streamed down my face. My hand fell from hers as I sat back in the chair pushing it into the corner. I bent my knees up to my face and sat crying. The doctors came in but I didn't care. They did multiple checks on Jade and then I heard her ask a question.

"Doc. who's that" she said.

"Jade that's your girlfriend Perrie." he said back. I looked up at her. Her brown eyes staring at me full of confusion.

"Thank you, am I allowed to speak with her alone please" she asked him.

"Of course" he said walking out.

"Perrie can you please come here" she asked so politely and cutely. I moved my chair closer.

"Why don't I remember you?" she said.

"I don't know" I said bowing my head in shame.

"Hey look at me" she said while lifting my chin up.

"Help me remember" she asked. I nodded.

"We will start tomorrow" I told her. She smiled. It was so beautiful seeing her smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Jade slept for most of the day and I still stayed with her. I wanted my Jadey back in my life with me.