Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Perrie's POV:

We waited outside until I saw a Limo come down the street. My mouth fell open in shock.

"Jade, you got a limo!"

"Yeah, I really want to make this night special." She said wrapping her hand around my waist. The butterflies came back.

We hopped into the limo and the driver drove off leaving Jades house behind us. Jade and I sat very close in the back seat with our hands linked together. Her head rested on my shoulder as the car ride seemed to take forever.

After a while I felt the car come to a complete stop. Jade quickly blind folded me. I could not see where I was going but I had to trust Jade in guiding me.

"Can you please tell me where we are" I begged.

"Shh no it's a surprise, we are almost there. Be patient" she said while still guiding my walking.

I could tell we were near the sea because I could smell the water. Jade brought me to a stop. She spun me around and stood in front of me.

"Ok, 1........................2...............................3"

She removed my blind fold and my face dropped. I couldn't speak and I couldn't move. It felt like I had been glued to the ground. Standing before me was a cute little table set up to have a romantic dinner on but the thing that got me the most was the massive theme park that was lit up behind it.

"This is just for us Pez" Jade said while wrapping her arms around my waist from the back and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"J-j-just f-f-for u-u-us??" I was able to barley speak.

"Yes, just for us." She led me to the table.

"Jade, I cannot believe you have done this for me. This is the most amazing and breath taking thing anyone has ever done for me." I held her hand from across the table.

"You are the most amazing and breath taking human being to walk into my life" she said squeezing my hand.

I blushed and smiled. "So are you".

We sat down and ate our food, it was so yummy. After that we were allowed to go into the theme park. It really was just for us. I could not believe it. We went on every single ride possible. It was starting to get late so we headed back to the table. When we arrived there was no table but a blanket that had a picnic basket on it.

"Come sit with me" Jade said pulling me down to sit with her.

She opened the picnic basket and pulled out strawberries covered in chocolate. YUM! She started feeding them to me. I did the same back to her. After we had finished I lay in her lap just looking at the stars.

"Perrie" I heard her cute voice say interrupting my gaze.

"Yes Jade" I answered her.

"I need to tell you or ask you something." She said sitting me up.

"What is it" I questioned her.

"Close your eyes" She said putting her hand over my eyes.

I heard her open up the basket and close it again.

"Open" she removed her hand from my eyes. My eyes zooming in on what she had sitting in her hand. It was a small box.

"Perrie Louise Edwards, since the day I saw you I wanted you. Now is finally the chance to ask you for you to be mine and mine only. Will you be my girlfriend" She said opening the box revealing the most beautiful gold necklace I have ever seen.

I was breath taken once again. I nodded. A yes managed so escape my mouth somehow.

She leaned over to me and kissed me passionately. It was so movie like. After we had finished she removed the necklace from the box and put it around my neck. I pulled it up to my face and saw it had something engraved on it. It was a locket. On the front is said J.T + P.E with a heart and on the back it said Jerrie forever. Jerrie, she had a cute nickname for us.

"Jade its beautiful, I don't know what to say" I said still looking at it.

"You can put a photo of me and you in it, so I am always close to your heart" She said kissing me again.

"Tonight was perfect Jade. I am so glad I can actually call you mine officially." I kissed her.

"Me too babe" she grabbed my hand and led me back to the limo. I didn't want it to end but I knew I was able to go back and fall asleep in MY girlfriend's arms tonight.