Chapter 12

Hey , hey, hey!

Its been a while...

Please be active people!

Comment/Vote!

~The hyperactive cheese loving teenager

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I love that feeling when you know someones happy because of something you've done.

Then you realise they don't know who you really are and can't thank you.

Thats the only thought clouding my thoughts at the moment. Its been a week since Oli and I took down Adam Hunt, and me being me - well the new me at least - I planted a bug in Laurel's phone and every two minutes she receives a call saying all the money Adam owed them has been given back. Laurel thinks Starling City now have guardian angels, but no one will ever know who we are. But I knew the consequences when I put on my mask, I still know them. But that doesn't stop me from the annoyance of the fact these people won't ever know it was me who helped them.

"Ali? You awake?" Tommy grumbles beside me pulling me out of my thoughts. And Tommy has been acting really weird lately. Like he gets really close to me - always holding my hand, and never leaving my side, but I now he's hiding something from me. He sleeps with me some nights as well, but we never go further than that. I know he wants to - but I know he slept around a lot when Oli and I were away no matter how much he denies it.

"Yeh," I smile turning to face him. His brunette hair was strewn across my pillow, my sheets laying low on his hips, and his bare chest.

"How long have you been awake?" He asks.

"Not long," I lie, I have actually been awake for over an hour but I didn't want to wake him. He nods his and closes his eyes once again. The guy could sleep a century away. I roll my eyes and peel myself out of his arms. I walk over to my closet, I have given it a bit of a change, I kept some of my fancier clothes, but sweatpants are best but unfortunately today Oli and I have to go to court about the Queen's Gambit. So I grab a business looking dress and head to the bathroom letting the warm water of the shower wash away my worries.

-------------------------------------

"You coming Thea?" Mum asks Thea as we head to the car, time to go to court - yay! Note the sarcasm...

"Nah, I think the first few times of these two in court was enough," Thea says spinning on her heel and walking out the room.

"Fair enough," Oli says. So Diggle leads us to the car, and we drive off to the court.