Chapter 5

We go to our rooms. Who knew coming home from spending 5 years on a deserted island would be so hard? Who knew connected to what once used to be home, would be so hard. The island still feels like home, and it will, for a long time...

I wake up at 6am, which is a sleep in for me now. Tommy will be here at 10am, which is early for him! I can see Oli getting up as well. The house is silent, everyone is still asleep, but, Oli and I. I go into the walk in wardrobe, I'm not used to having such a variety of clothes. "Hey Oli, can i borrow a pair of your trackies?" i ask.

"yeh sure" he answers. I walk into his room. I miss baggy trackies. I put on the trackies, and a baggy shirt, and Oli's brown jumper. Lets say i'm in a 'baggy clothes' mood.

Oli comes into my room, we go to my desk and turn on the computer. I open a picture of a news article i found.

"Adam Hunt" Oli whispers.

"He's on the list" i answer. Oli pulls out the list, and turns to the page with Adam Hunt's name on it. We do some research on him.

*3 HOURS LATER*

*KNOCK-KNOCK, KNOCK-KNOCK*

Oli and i hear the front door ring, Tommy. We go downstairs.

"Ali, i don't remember you being into baggy casual clothes?" Tommy asks.

"I've changed" i laugh.

"Yeh you have, no more tight short dresses, and high heels? Just baggy clothes and sneakers?" Tommy laughs, giving me a hug. We go to Tommy's car, of course its some fancy expensive car. Oli goes in the back seat, while i sit in the front with Tommy.

"This city has gone downwards, your dad sold his company just in time. Why did you guys want to come down here anyways?" Tommy asks.

"No reason" Oli answers. Oli and i look out the window to our dads old factory, it still says 'Queen' on it. "Hey, if you guys aren't sick of fish, the seafood place down the road is killer" Tommy adds.

"so what do you guys miss the most?" Tommy asks. I knew what Oli was going to say.

"Laurel" Oli answers.

"Oli, everyone is happy you're alive, and you want to see the one person who isn't?" Tommy asks. Oli nods his head. We go to Laurel's office. When we enter, Laurel sees us, and gives us the most worried look. Her and Oli go outside, i just stand with Tommy and chat. "What was it like there?" Tommy asks. There is a silence. I try remember what Oli told me to say if anyone asked.

"Cold" i say very peacefully. Oli and Laurel returned, I can see Laurel hates Oli.

"How did you think that was gunna g Tommy?" Laurel asks.

"About like that?" Tommy answers. We g bucket Tommy's car, which is parker in a near by garage. But just as we get there*BANG-BANG* guns... all 3 of us are shot with some sort of sleeping dart...