Chapter 8

Hi all!

I'm updating again! Proud of me?😏

Anyhoo! Please remember to vote and/or comment so I know I'm not writing a book for ghosts.

It also encourages me to actually write this book.

So remember VOTE AND/OR COMMENT!

~The hyperactive cheese loving teenager

-----------------------------------------

It was quite easy for Oli and I to sneak out the house, and get to the old Queen Consolidated factory undetected. I walk over to the table with our hoods on, and collect all my belongings to get dressed into. Which really isn't much honestly. I already have on black leggings and a black long sleeved thermal. I slip on my navy hoodie, and the belt that has all my throwing knifes. I also slip a knife in one of my combat boots and one up my sleeve. 

I look over at Oli, he's wearing similar stuff to me. Black pants and top, dark green hoodie, bow 'n' arrows on his back. I go over to the mirror and add on my final touch. The mask. I rub some tar around my eyes, and Oli does the same. We're ready. Time to show Starling City we're a force not to be reckoned with.

We go out back of the building to our motorbikes, each hopping onto our own and speeding off down the road. Earlier - just after Tommy left - we did our research. Adam Hunt is mean't to be going from his office to his car which is parked in the underground parking lot under his building(big duh) in exactly 10minutes, and the drive there should only take us 4minutes. We've planned everything down to the last dot. We cannot mess this up - we cannot have people learning our identity's.

We stop just out back of Adam Hunt's office building exactly 4minutes later. Time to get this show on the road. We get off our bikes, and get our weapons ready, me having a knife in each hand and Oli's hand on the bow - we're ready. We go as quietly as possible down to the underground and station ourselves as planned. One person each side of the room to confuse his body guards. We've attached voice modulators to our collars so we sound different, hopefully they will work. They're also mean't to sound the exact same, so the guards think we're the same person. 

We wait in our positions until we hear the footsteps, I look to my right and see Adam Hunt surrounded by his 6 body guards. As Adam Hunt steps foot on the slight mark we made on the floor when we arrived, we make our move. I grab the closest guy and pull him into the darkness unseen and knock him unconscious. Adam and the rest of the bodyguards look in the direction the last body guard used to be. His body guards raise their guns and usher Adam into the car, closing the door behind him.

"Adam Hunt," Oli says - but his voice sounds deeper than usual.

"You have failed this city," I finish for him - my voice sounding exactly like Oli's. While in the mean time, Oli has grabbed another guy. Two down, four to go.

"Who's there?" Adam replies from inside the car. Thats my que, I jump out of my hiding spot, hoodie over my head hiding my face and hair and throw my knife into the next body guards head.

"A vigilante?" Adam mutters, the remaining three men charge men. I throw my second knife hitting my target just left of the chest - right were the heart is. I don't bother getting anymore knives, Oli have the last two covered. As if he heard me, he jumps out letting loose two arrows from his bow, hitting both the men. We turn to Adam, who is stunned to say the least.

"W-what do you want?" Adam stutters stumbling out the car.

"You will hand over $10 million dollars over to the bank account number 4120 by 10 o'clock tomorrow night," Oli says.

"Or what?" Adam asks. 

"Do it, or we will. And you won't like how," I say while throwing my knife threw the back window of the car, it would've landed in his head if he were still in the car. He whips his head towards the car, but as he turns his head in our direction again, we're gone. Part 1 done.

We didn't do much after that, we went back to the factory, put our weapons and hoodies back, wiped the tar off our faces and then went back home. We needed all the strength we could get for tomorrow.