Chapter 3

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP US!" Oli and i yell.

Dad pulls Oli and i onto a life raft.

"Sara!" Oli yells

"dad, she's still out there!" i screech punching the water.

"no! its to late, she gone!" dad yells.

The rain belts on us like needles, there are 2 bottles of water on the raft. We start drifting... its only Oli, dad, one of the crew and i on the raft.

*3 HOURS LATER*

"Ali, Oli..." says dad

"dad, save your strength" Oli whispers

"just sleep, get some rest" i whisper

"look, you 2 can make it, you can survive. All you have to do, is survive this first"

By now, i am leaning on Oli, who is leaning on dad.

"look, i'm not the man you think i am. I didn't build this city, i destroyed it. and its now up to you guys... right my wrongs." dad says

Oli and i don't understand. Dad gives a bottle of water to Oli, and one to me.

"drink... survive" says dad

"what are you doing!? That's all we've got!" says one of the crew.

"if anyones going to survive this, its them!" dad yells.

Dad puts his hand into his pocket.

"sleep dad" i whisper.

Dad pulls out a gun and shoots the one crew member, he falls off the raft, its only Oli dad and i now.

Oli and i jerk up, and go to the other side of the raft.

"dad no! what are you doing!?" Oli yells.

"Oli, Ali, SURVIVE! RIGHT MY WRONGS!" dad yells.

Dad puts the gun to his head, and pulls the trigger. Oli and I cry. Its only us now, and our fathers dead body.

*8 DAYS LATER*

"Oli, how long have we been on this raft" i whisper gasping for air.

"I don't know" Oli whispers back.

"Oli, whats that?" i say pointing to what i think is a rock.

As we get closer we seen an island.

"LAND!" we cry.

We start using our hands, to paddle our way to shore.

A little while later, we wash up on shore. The sun is gone, and the moon is behind the clouds, we can't see a thing

"Ali, watch out, this is rock i think" Oli says, helping me out the raft.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Oli and i are just sitting on the rocks. The sun starts to rise. When the sun is fully up and we can see, we go to the grassed area. We build a little shelter to stop the sun from burning us. A little while later a whole heap of birds start crowding around our fathers dead body. Oli and i race over and shoo them off. Oli picks dad up, and i guide him to a near by area. We lay him down, we find a notebook in his pocket, that has a list of names in it.

"Oli whats this?" i ask

"I don't know" Oli replies

"wait! i get it now, dad, and every man in this book, has done starling city wrong, this is our 'mission' dad set us! To get justice from these people!" i say amazed by my discovery.

Oli and i put rocks on top of dad, and carve into a piece of wood, we found; "ROBERT QUEEN."

*5 YEARS LATER*

"Oli! Look, its a boat!" I shout pointing out to the ocean.

"C'mon, lets go." Oli yells.

We go to 2 tree stumps and grab out our weapons. I grab out my throwing knifes, and Oli grabs his bow 'n' arrow. We race to a near by rock cliff. I scrape m knife along a rock, sparks appear, Oli puts the end of one of his arrows at the sparks, it lights up. Oli aims his bow at a pile of sticks.

"breathe" i whisper.

He lets go of the string, the arrow lands right in the middle of the pile, and makes a huge explosion, thats catches the attention of the boat. The boat comes to shore. 2 fisherman get off, and find us there. They welcome us onto the boat, they give us a blanket, and some fresh water each. They take us to the main land of China, we are then taken back to Starling City.