Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!

Start from the beginning

Erza looked at Sora for a moment before smiling an taking his hand as he helped her up. As they walked back into the room, Lucy came in through the front door, "Hey Sora, did you get her yet?" she called once she saw him.

Sora nodded before gesturing at Erza, "Yeah, We were about to head down there now."

Lucy smiled, "Okay, They have a casino in the basement! Want to check it out." A little gambling between them wouldn't be so bad.

Erza looked uncertain, "I'm not really fond gamble."

Sora put a hand on the redhead's shoulder, "Come on Red. I'm sure you'll have fun. Plus you might win some money while you're at it." Hopefully the casino wasn't one of those rip offs that has cleaned out many casinos.

Erza smiled, "Okay." She then spins around. Once she stopped she was wearing a dress.

Sora whistled at her, "Nice, Red you look great." Lucy nodded and agreed with him.

Erza looked in the mirror to check herself out, 'He did say that I looked good.' She smiled at herself. She felt like she overdressed for the occasion but she still looked good in it.

Sora got in between the two girls, "Ladies?" He then pull out his elbow for them to hold on. Lucy grabbed his right while Erza took his left. "Well, are you a gentleman?" Lucy giggled, as a blush swept across her face.

"I try." Sora grinned.

"Aren't you going to get dress?" Erza had noticed that Sora was wearing wearing his original attire.

"Nah, I'm not one for sits and all that fancy stuff." He then began to walk with them, "Now off we go my princesses." The two girls leaned on him as they made their way to the casino.

--------------------------------------

The casino was packed full of people. Team Chaotic was scattered around doing there own thing. Natsu and Happy were playing a magic roulette. Gray was at a bar where he surprisingly met up the now free mage Juvia, who he noticed was wearing a blue dress that matched her hair as well as sporting a golden Fairy Tail necklace that covered her cleavage. Lucas was hanging around a Blackjack table. Sora and Lucy had joined Erza at a poker table where Sora promptly cleaned up while Lucy and Erza was content being eye candy for the blushing and drooling men behind them.

After a few rounds, Sora was getting a little bored with taking everyone's money. With that, Sora stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go see how Lucas is doing. You guys have fun." Sora said before standing up and giving the men a look that told them to 'back off'. Neither noticed another flash go off in the distance. With that, Sora left while Lucy, watched him leave with a smile, that didn't go unnoticed by Erza.

"So, you and Sora, huh?" She commented with a smirk.

Lucy quickly turned back to Erza with a blush covering her face, "N-N-No! It's not like that!" she exclaimed.

Erza just smiled "Relax, Lucy. I'm just teasing, though I believe you and Sora would look great together."

Lucy's blush deepened at that before she turned back to the table. 'But that's if he feels the same way about me...' she thought.

With Sora gone, Erza finally started winning. "Wow Erza, you got a straight." Lucy said commenting on her cards.

"Looks like with Sora gone, my lucks turned around." Erza said happily.

Suddenly a new dealer walked up. He had blond hair, green eyes and dark skin with an S tattoo on his chin. "Dealer change." He said to the one at the poker table.