19

Time passed painstakingly slow, and I was practically climbing the walls by the time Mister J got home.

He pushed the door open silently, trying not to make noise. He must have thought I was asleep.

I had slipped into one of the dresses I'd bought that day - a black skin-tight dress that I knew he'd like. When he finally looked up, his eyes widened at the sight of me.
"Harley, baby, why are you still awake?" He asked, licking his lips as he eyed me up and down.
"Wanted to see you, Mister J. I missed you." I smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek with a smirk. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my body close to him.
"Oh, believe me, I missed you too, honey." He spoke with a growl, hands drifting to my hips.
"I was so bored today without you." I pouted.
"Wasn't very fun today without you either. I missed having something pretty to look at," He grinned, squeezing my hips.
"You dyed your hair." He smiled, taking a lock of my ponytail between his fingers.
"You like it?" I asked nervously.
"I love it." He grinned, kissing my forehead. "So what did you buy today?" He asked.

"I'm gonna show you, okay?" I looked up at him innocently. I pushed him backwards lightly, forcing him to sit on the couch. He was looking at me like I was his prey. "Okay." He nodded, licking his lips.
"But first - did you miss me today?" I whispered, standing either side of his knee. I sat down so I was straddling him, bodies pressed so close together I could feel the heat radiating of his chest.
"Baby, you got no idea." He growled, grabbing my ass roughly.
"What'd you miss?" I asked playfully, kissing his neck slowly. I started to grind against his thigh, wanting to get him revved up.
"That." He said, hands framing my hips.
"To be continued." I giggled, standing up and scampering off to the bathroom to try on my new lingerie.
"Harley, don't start something and not finish it!" He exclaimed, disgruntled.
"You'll have to spank me, then!" I teased from inside the bathroom.
I tried on the red bra and panties first, sashaying out of the bathroom, red heels clicking against the tiled floor.

I saw Mister J gaze up at me - practically drooling.
"What'dya think, Mister J?" I asked, smiling at him.
"Turn around." He commanded hoarsely.
I did a slow spin for him, so he could see the lingerie from all angles. I liked the feeling of being on show for him.
"Like what you see, Daddy?" I asked.
"Mmhmm," he hummed. "Come here." He demanded.
"Still got one more thing to show you." I smirked before turning away to ether to the bathroom.

"Oh baby, don't make me beg for it!" He yelled exasperatedly. The thought of him begging me for anything turned me on beyond belief.
"You'll get your turn." I smiled as I slipped into the last set of lingerie.

I walked out of the bathroom, standing in front of the couch. I toyed with the strap of my stockings nervously, biting my lip.
"Hey, Mister J." I murmured. He looked up and his jaw practically dropped.
"Baby, you're incredible." He breathed. I walked towards him slowly, and he reached out for me like I was holy.
"You like it?" I asked, sitting on his lap.
"I think I'd like you better out of it, princess." He looked at me hungrily. He was quick to close he gap between our lips, pushing himself against me. I moaned against his lips as he grabbed me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bedroom.
"You had your fun now?" He asked quietly, dropping me to stand back on the ground.
"Mmhm." I smiled and nodded.
"Well good, because that's not happening again," Mister J spoke through barred teeth. "You don't seem to understand - you're not allowed to tease and get away with it, sugar." He snarled.
He shoved me to the bed, and I braced for what was to come.
"You said you wanted to be spanked. You got a real smart mouth for such a good girl." He growled.
"I'm your girl, Mister J." I tested the limits with a smirk.
"Wipe that smile off your face, beautiful." He demanded. He pushed me so I was flush with the bed, and I hid the giggle rippling through my ribs. His fingers fumbled over the zipper at the back of my lingerie. After he unzipped me, he ran his fingers down my spine, making me shiver with anticipation.
"Mister J," I whined, my core burning as my thighs pressed together. "Please." I pouted.
"That's more like it." He grinned, tugging the lingerie down around my ankles. I was laid out in front of him, and he was staring down at me in a mix of power lust and adoration.

And before I could beg any further he was slamming into me, he was telling me that I was his, and our moans were tainting the air, and everything hurt, and I was in heaven, and then we were collapsed against each other, heaving for breath.

I turned onto my side, watching him.
"Thank you. For today." I murmured quietly.
"How was it, who came and picked you up?" He asked, hand resting on my thigh as he turned to face me.
"A-Arthur." I replied nervously.
"Arthur? Like Arkham Arthur? Why the fuck was he here?" He asked, obviously getting angry.
"H-He's my security now, a-apparently." I stuttered out.
"Oh my god." Mister J's eyes went wide with realisation. Then they were glowing with rage.
His body tensed and it was then that I knew I was playing with fire. He was about to explode.
"Don't hurt him, please, J." I begged urgently, ice cold fear sinking my stomach. I kissed his shoulder gently, trying to distract him.
"Don't kiss me like that. You're so fake. A fake slut." He spat, leaping out of bed.
I sat quietly, chin resting against my knees. I didn't move a muscle. I was too afraid to.
"Oh. My. God. That fucking prick. I'm going to have to pay him a visit, tonight." He muttered to himself as he rushed off into the bathroom. "Lingerie shopping with Arthur!" He laughed in utter disbelief. "He must have been all over you, drooling like the dog he is. I can't believe this, this must be a joke." He cackled.
"I've told people before, no one touches the Joker's things. I'm going to fucking kill him." He muttered furiously.
"Mister J, no!" I yelled, sobs forming in my throat.
He stalked over towards me, eyes blazing, and I shrunk away into the bed.
"Don't you dare ever tell me no, Harley." He spat out my name like it was poison.

"Please don't hurt him." I whispered.
"What was that, princess?" I didn't realise he'd heard me. He tipped my chin up forcefully to glare at his silver teeth. "You've taken a liking to that one, haven't you?" He grinned chillingly.
"I-I - He's just my friend, Mister J. Please don't kill him. For me." I begged.
"For you?" He mocked in a baby voice. "I'm not doing anything for you ever again, you're an ungrateful whore!" He punctuated his sentence with a slap across my face. I stared up at him, cheek burning, no expression on my face, apart from the tears distorting my vision.

"Get out. Get your things. Leave. I got shit to do." Mister J commanded.