11

The light from the windows came streaming in, turning the insides of my eyelids pink.
Gotham looked so different during the day.
I felt better than last night - the dizziness had mostly faded and I could stand without collapsing.

"Mister J?" I called out softly, a little scared. I didn't know how big this apartment was - I hadn't been outside the bedroom, and that room alone was probably near the size of my entire apartment.
"In here." I heard his voice from outside the room. I tiptoed across the bedroom, the cool tiles sending chills up my legs. I was in nothing but my underwear and a black tee shirt. I realised that it was Mister J's and then never wanted to get out of it - it smelled like him.
I wandered down the hallway before I came across the bathroom, with smooth marble counters and two sinks.
I tugged at the hem of my tee shirt nervously as I looked at Mister J, standing in front of the mirror shaving his face, the silver blade reflecting light. His bare tattooed chest was on full display again, only this time instead of the grey Arkham inmate pants he had been forced to wear for months, he had dark blue sweatpants on. He really was beautiful. I hated that I was so obsessed with him - he was all I thought about now.
"Morning." I spoke softly, almost a little awkward. I was out of my depth - this apartment was huge. I almost felt out of place.
"Afternoon, actually. You've been asleep for hours." He shot back sharply.
"Sorry." I whispered.
Silence stretched out between us and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say.
He hadn't made eye contact with me once, and he obviously wasn't in the mood to chat.
I left him to shave and returned to the bedroom. I needed to get my things and go.
I hunted around the room for my glasses and my clothes. I found my clothes in a pile, freshly laundered and folded perfectly at the foot of the bed.
I got changed silently, praying Mister J wouldn't come in when I was halfway into my shirt. I'd embarrassed myself enough. I just wanted to go home.

When I had everything and was getting ready to leave, Mister J emerged from the bathroom.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.
"I'm going home." I said, pulling on my coat, avoiding eye contact. I started to walk towards the hallway, the one he was standing directly in front of.
"Are you crazy?" He asked, raising his voice.
"Maybe." I smirked.
"That's the way I like it," He grinned at me. "Anyway - you can't leave, Harls. You and me got things to do." He smiled evilly.
"What things?" I asked curiously, feeling like a child.
"Harley, do you love me?" He asked. "Careful, you only get to answer once." His eyes were warning enough.
I gulped. "Yes." I nodded.

"Then you're crazier than I thought." He cackled, wrapping his arms around me. I relished being close to him.
"Mister J, can you kiss me?" I asked quietly.
There was a moment of silence between us, where he stared at me as if he was going to slap me.
But, he did just the opposite. He kissed me.
One hand slid to my waist, while the other grabbed the back of my neck.
I smiled into the kiss, and he didn't seem to like that.
"You're enjoying that too much." He chided against my lips.
He pushed me backwards, so that I was pushed up against the wall. His grip on my neck tightened, to the point where I could hardly breathe, and I loved every second of it. He shoved my hips back against the wall, so that I was completely pinned down. He was in control.
Part of me was scared to show him that I was in total ecstasy, but part of me wanted to know what he'd do next. So I tested the boundaries - I smiled at him again.
"Enjoying this too, princess?" He raised an eyebrow.
I nodded smugly, not able to keep the smile off my face.
"You're so naughty." He grinned.
"What, you gonna punish me Mister J?" I taunted, exhilarated by the thrill of it all. It felt risky, dangerous. Something about him was so precarious, uncertain. I never knew what I was going to get with him.

He let out a growl before he yanked me over to the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind us. He pulled me so I was flush with him, my back to his front.
He was quick to rid me of my shirt and pants again, leaving me shivering in my underwear.
His hands slid down my stomach, making me absolutely ache for him.
"You're all mine, baby. No one else's. All mine now." His low voice sent shivers down my spine.
"I'm all yours." I nodded, hardly coherent.
"Bed. Now." He ordered. I nodded, eyes still closed, before I collapsed onto the mattress, facedown. I tried to flip myself over but his hands were quick to pin me down as I was. I was desperate for him, my abdomen burning in anticipation.

"Harley, how bad have you wanted this?" His voice was dripping with lust and power. I knew he wanted it just as much as I did.
His fingers trailed to my panties, pulling them to the side. He slid a finger up to meet my clit, the movement shocking me.
"B-Bad." I stuttered.
"How bad?" He asked again. "Don't make me ask twice, babe." He warned, giving a gentle slap to my ass. I bit down on the pillow near my head to keep from crying out.
"Really, really bad, Mister J," I bit down on my lip. "Please." I added, swaying my hips eagerly.
"Please...what?" He asked, grinning evilly through his words.
He knew exactly what I wanted from him, he just wanted to make me beg.
"Please, please, please fuck me Mister J. I need it." I whined, frustrated tears forming in the corners of my eyes.
"Hey, hey, don't cry now. Mister J always makes his baby girl feel good, hm? Don't I?" He asked, his fingers still working in tight circles on my clit.
"Well I won't know until you fuck me, will I?" I spat, glaring at him over my shoulder.
"Always so short tempered." He scolded, pupils dilated as he tugged my panties down my legs. He landed a sharp slap to my ass and I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.
"Quiet, beautiful. Don't want to have to gag you as well." He warned.
I bit down on my lip once again, trying to stay quiet as he inched his sweatpants down his thighs.
His hands held my hips gently as he slid into me from behind. We collectively exhaled in relief - this had been a long time coming. He was bigger than I was used to, and he barely gave me a second to adjust before he started slamming into me, groaning.
It hurt, but it was the best sort of pain.
"M-Mister J, I'm about to-"
"Come for me, Harley." He demanded.

After, when I felt numbed and exhausted and like I was glowing with warmth, he left. He had stayed for a moment to catch his breath, laying with his arm under my head. I relished the contact, the gentle skin to skin touching.
I loved to watch him, watch the setting sun's light cast shadows over his chest. He was a masterpiece, and I was obsessed.
Before I could find the words to tell him what I saw in him, he left. Instead of staying and cuddling like I would have liked, he left me cold and alone.

Loving a criminal drug lord was never going to be easy.