Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I pushed Zayn away and wandered to Niall, hugging him. He scrambled out of my arms and shrugged, "Im happy for you two. Dont worry, be together. Im fine. I dont fancy you anymore, I fancy someone else... So... Love eachother in class instead of getting it on in a public toilet." Niall said calmly, tears showing clearly in his eyes. Zayn's face was covered with a cheeky smirk, what was he playing at?

That smirk, it was no ordinary smirk, it held so much evil, so much secret. In just that one smirk I felt very uncomfortable with Zayn, maybe Zana was right. And without thinking, I looked into Niall's eyes, leaned forward and closed my eyes before placing my lips onto his. Niall responded almost immediately by softly kissing back. His touch sent electric down my veins and to my heart. Zayn stormed past us, leaving us together. "Im sorry..." I told him. He smiled and stroked a hair behind my ear; he caressed my cheek and chuckled slightly before asking again, "Be mine?"

"We can give it a go." The kiss alone was so perfect that it convinced me. We walked hand in hand out to the others, everyone clapping and smiling - all except Zayn who smirked. He is planning something... Oh crap. I ignored him and fiddled with Niall's fingers, counting them to pass time. "I have 10 fingers, now stop counting." he joked, his cute  Irish accent making me blush. I laughed and just in time, the car arrived.

Just when Zana was about to climb in, Zayn pulled her back and whispered something in her ear which made her drop her mouth wide open, but then she quickly covered it up and gave him a wary smile, she wasnt happy with him. I sat in the car in awkward silence, squashed between Zana and Niall, my new boyfriend. My heart fluttered everytime I said that...

"Im glad you made the right choice Imy, but you still need to be careful more than ever now," Zana leaned in and whispered to me. Be careful? What did she mean? Did she see Zayn as a threat to me and Niall's relationship? "What do you mean?" she smiled and clutched the hand Niall wasnt holding, "Just promise to love Niall and stick by him not matter what Zayn does, okay?" I nodded cautiously. Niall was asleep on Louis' shoulder, with his earphones in. Most people were asleep, apart from me, Zana and Zayn. Zayn just stared daggers at Zana - some siblings they were, get along perfectly. Note sarcasm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyya! Thanks for reading, sorry for such a mini chapter. Comment, vote and faaaaaaan! xD

- Imy and Zana <3 x