Chapter 7

A week or so had passed since Miyoko and Claude's mission with the meister Maka and her weapon Soul. Miyoko's body was mostly healed with yellowing bruises on her legs , ribs and arms from being smashed against the walls. She was in a pair of black high waist shorts, knee high socks and a pink and black flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her bangs framed her face adorably. Claude was besides her sitting in his seat with his arms crossed annoyed by the blue haired meister before him and his meister.

"SO I HEAR YOU COPIED MY BLACK STAR BIG WAVE! It's pretty impressive isn't it?! HA HA HA!" He laughed loudly too close to Miyoko for Claude's liking. "Come on! GET UP! Let's fight! No Weapons! Just our souls and body strength!" He said demanding Miyoko to get up.

"Blackstar... I don't think you should be challenging her like that..." Tsubaki stated a bit timidly.

"NONSENSE! SHE THINKS SHE'S BIG BECAUSE SHE CAN DO THE BIG WAVE?! She's gonna have to deal with me--!" Blackstar started to shout and went to tug Miyoko to go outside, Claude narrowed his eyes and stood up grabbing Blackstar and lifting him off the ground by his shirt.

"Silence..." Claude Demanded of Blackstar with a death glare in his eyes. "...you're constant pestering is aggravating me. If you don't get out of my meister's face i'll slice your body into tiny pieces." He stated bluntly and Blackstar smirked and pushed Claude's arm off of him.

"Are you challenging me? The all mighty Blackstar? HA HA HA!" he started laughing with his hands on his hips. Claude sighed and looked at the others.

"Someone shut him up..." He stated seeing the look on Miyoko's face to relax, Miyoko sighed and looked at Blackstar.

"Could we maybe do this some other time Blackstar? I'm kind of--"

"Kind of what? Weak? pathetic? Personally I'd love to see my Claude whoop the annoying one... but I'd be more interested in watching him beat your weak ass..." Isabella stated strictly wanting Miyoko to feel pain. Isabella was standing against the door frame with her arms crossed and smirking looking up at Miyoko with an evil look in her eyes.

"Oh great... she's here..." Soul stated under his breath. Claude sat down and crossed his arms, joining his meister. Miyoko sighed and looked at the Meister bad mouthing her.

"You always seem to have the best timing don't you Isabella...?" Miyoko stated looking back towards Blackstar and sighed. Blackstar looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

"And who are you?" He asked placing his hands on his hips again. Isabella smirked and looked at Blackstar.

"Second ranked Weapon in Life City's DWMA, Isabella Tadoka. Fire Mallet is my Weapon." Her stormy Grey eyes smirked at Blackstar and she pushed her red velvet colored hair back behind her ear. "Why not Battle someone more willing and experienced then the idiot." she said referring to Miyoko. Miyoko clenched her fists.

"Isabella you don't know what you're getting yourself into..." Miyoko stated, Isabella glared and shook her head.

"If I want your opinion then i'll ask you...other then that don't speak to me." Isabella's words were cold to Miyoko and she looked back at Blackstar. "What do you say? want a fight or not?" She smirked knowing he wanted a fight.

"Yeah I do! But A Big Star like me doesn't waste their time with second placers. I want to battle the top ranked." He stated putting his hands behind his head and turning back to Miyoko. "Me and Pinky have a score to settle... I still haven't gotten a fair fight." he stated and Claude shook his head.