Fin.

A/N: This is it, guyss. x

_______________________________________________________

"Make sure that the food arrives as soon as possible. What do you mean there will be a slight delay?! Did you hear what I said? I said, make sure the food arrives ASAP! Chop, chop!" Simon lectured into the phone at an innocent chef in the hallway my office was in. Guess he took food seriously. Sounds like someone's on their period.

It's the day of the Anniversary ceremony, also the day of the mission I have to go on with Zayn. I already talked to Simon about it, he said that the mission is in the middle of the ceremony. So he'll keep everyone else occupied.

I was in my office, cleaning up my desk and floor since Dinah didn't know how to properly eat donuts. Sprinkles, glaze and fudge was everywhere.

I heard my office door slide open and I looked up to see who it was. No one other than Camila.

She had a big smile on her face and she was carrying boxing gloves and a sports bra and very short shorts. Too short for my liking.

"Hey, Lo." Camila awkwardly waved, a forced smile on her face.

I'm assuming after last night with the phone call she felt pretty guilty.

I simply rolled my eyes, looking back down at the floor as I swept. "What do you want Camila."

"I um.. everyone's in the training room so I thought that you should go too. I mean. You've gained a couple pounds in the past year alone, so." She chuckled, trying to cut through the tension in the air.

I slowly turned my head to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "Are you calling me fat, Cabello?"

She quickly shook her head, her eyes wide like saucers. "What? No, no, no, not at all! I'm just saying that you should get back in shape and work out more!"

"Yeah. Sure. Look, I'll be down in a second. Leave me alone until then." I mumbled, looking back down at the floor as I cleaned and swept.

I heard her sigh before she spoke. "Okay. Well, uh. How was the date with Zayn? You don't look like you've gotten hurt."

"It was.. fine." I replied, trying my best to not smile at the previous events that happened last night.

Camila raised her eyebrows and placed a hand on her hip. "Fine? You're a terrible fibber, Lauren."

"It was great." I mumbled out, throwing the trash away and placing the broom back to where I got it.

"And..? Did you guys kiss?" Camila edged on, wiggling her eyebrows.

I snorted while walking over to her, snatching the clothes out of her hands, walking out of my office. "That's for me to know, and for you to not know."

***

"1, 2, 3. Good, good, keep the pace going Lauren. You're doing great." Camila stated while holding the punching bag in front of her as I brutally punched it.

Sweat was trickling down my body, a thin layer of sweat coating my skin. My heart was pounding in my ears while the person in my head told me to stop, I kept going.

I was pretty sure I was hitting too hard. Camila had a hard ass time trying to hold the punching bag up without falling. I couldn't help myself. I imagined that the punching bag was Gigi and I guess it helped.

"You wanna stop now?" Camila inquired, her voice slightly cracking.

"Nah. I don't think she should stop. She looks sexy as hell." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.