9.

The kiss was something I've never experienced. I never knew his lips could be this soft.

And I loved it.

So much.

Our lips moved in perfect sync against one another, in a slow motion. My head was in the clouds and my heart was beating out of my chest.

What is this feeling?

I didn't know what to do with my hands, but when Zayn pulled me closer by my waist, I automatically placed my hands on his leg.

He pulled away, a trail of saliva connecting my lips with his own. I chuckled in amusement, wiping the saliva away.

Zayn smiled at me and I returned it. But his smile quickly faded away, regret and fear flashes in his eyes and my heart sank to my stomach.

My smile was slapped off my face at his sudden change in mood. "What's wrong?"

In the middle of my sentence, he got up from the stairs and ran down them, running towards the door. "I have to go," he mumbled.

"Go where? Can we just talk abo-" The door slammed loudly, symbolizing that he finally left without another word.

"What the fuck was that.." I whispered to myself while I raised my fingertips to touch my lips. They were tingling.

My heart was still beating fast, my head was still in the clouds and my lips are on fire. My body feels warm but I have so many goosebumps.

What is this feeling?

***

I was pacing my room now, my hair was in a messy bun and I'm sure my cheeks are still red. I was waiting for Dinah and Camila to come by. Why were they taking forever?

I texted them saying that my door was unlocked and that they should come asap. I guess they don't know what asap means.

I heard the door slam shut and footsteps run up the stairs. I stopped pacing and looked at my doorway, only to see a Dinah and Camila out of breath, holding a few bags of unknown items.

I sighed in relief.

"Thank god you guys are here.." I plopped down on my bed, landing on my back and sighing deeply.

Dinah kicked off her shoes, placing them beside my bed and she sat down beside me while Camila placed the bag of mystery items on my table.

"What happened?" Dinah asked while combing her slender fingers through my hair.

I groaned quietly, closing my eyes and flashbacks of every event that happened from today played through my mind like a broken record.

"Y-You know Zayn, right?" My voice cracked while I spoke. Oh god, Lauren. Don't you dare cry you fucking crybaby.

Dinah and Camila nodded their heads in unison.

I opened my eyes and looked at Dinah, making her appear upside down to me.

Heaving out a sigh, I finally spoke. "At the mall, Zayn and I walked around," I started to look at the ceiling, not bothering seeing Dinah's reaction. "And we talked."

"About...?" Camila pressured, sitting down on my rocking chair in the corner of my room.

"He said that we needed to talk. About what happened in my office. The plan Camila had to kill him." I sat up slowly and sat criss cross applesauce in front of Dinah.