7.

I was hungover from last night. Both from annoyance and wine/champagne.

I was in my bed watching Spongebob because the temporary dean was surprisingly nice enough to let me have a few days off.

Thank god.

I was kinda missing Dinah and Camila. We've spent mornings together for the longest time. Getting coffee, eating donuts, goofing around, sending everyone weird ass emails. I miss that.

But I think a break from all of the nonsense was much needed.

My dog Ginger was in my lap and I was wearing booty shorts and a halter top, a hot cup of coffee in my hand.

Working as a spy pays good. I get a few million dollars each mission I do. But agents get paid a trillion times more. Which is probably why Camila owns a computer company. Technology is her thing.

I reached over for my remote and clipped through the channels a few times. I stumbled upon the news channel and little did I know, Gigi was on there, at the building where I killed Archibald Brockwell.

Surprise surprise.

I guess it was a big story. The guy was rich and famous. But for the wrong reasons. They've been on the case for days.

"4 days ago, Mr. Brockwell, fashion designer and charity holder, was shot and killed here at this very spot at 1:13 am. Suspects say that the killer might've been a woman, or might've been a man. No one got a glimpse of his or her face but the shooter was standing over on the balcony."

The camera pans over to where I was standing a few days ago then back to Gigi. I rolled my eyes and took a long sip of my coffee.

"Brockwell was immediately taken back to the hospital and was pronounced dead at 2:34 am. No one has no idea who the person was. But I'll find out and take them to court. Back to you, John."

I snorted and mocked her in a Hugh pitched voice. "I'll find out and take them to court. Blah blah blah blah." I immediately changed the channel so I was watching Friends.

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs and groaned. I placed my cup of coffee down by the nightstand and carefully got up from the bed.

I quickly walked out of the room the the person kept ringing my doorbell over and over again.

I groaned and ran down my large hallway and down my marble stairs, walking to my front door and quickly opening it. "What is it?"

Dinah and Camila were in front of me with big smiles on their faces. Camila was still ringing the doorbell and Dinah smacked her arm for her to stop. She immediately stopped and turned to face me.

"Hey, Lauren. Want to go to the mall with us? We were just on our way and figured you'd want to come." She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and motioned them to come inside. "Sure, just let me get ready. Make yourself at home while you wait."

***

"Canned bread! It's the best thing since sliced bread!" Camila shouted from the dressing room stall she was in.

We were in Forever 21, Camila decided it would be a great a idea to give us a fashion show.

Dinah and I were sitting on a few chairs eating frozen yogurt while she 'modeled'.

"This is the last one, Camila. I wanna go to JC Penny's and ride the escalators." Dinah said with her mouth full of whipped cream.