13.

After I arrived home, I tried the dress that I bought on just to make sure it would fit and surely enough, it fitted pretty nicely. I also had enough time to decide on what I wanted to wear to Zayn and I's supposedly "date".

I searched through my closet and found a grey halter top, ripped black jeans and an oversized black sweater and ugg boots.

Didn't really feel like doing my makeup, because it's Zayn for fuck sake.

I ended up smearing cherry flavored lip gloss onto my lips.

I did know that we were going to a lake for god knows what. And I didn't know exactly what we were doing, but I was lowkey excited. Anything to take my mind off the Greys Anatomy shit that's been happening.

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs just as my phone began to buzz erratically in my back pocket. I stopped on the steps to pull it out of my pocket, hitting answer and holding it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled out, starting to walk down the stairs again and towards my garage door.

"Hey, Lo." Camila said in a chirpy tone. "Everything well?"

"Yeah, everything's great. Thanks." I walked through my garage door and presses to button on the wall, revealing several cars that I owned by the peaking moonlight that was rising up from the now open garage.

"What are you doing? Sounds like a garbage disposal there." She chuckled.

"Um, I'm opening my garage up. I'm going out on a... d-date. I guess." I said with unease, walking through my cars, deciding which one I should take.

"A date? Ooh, did Brad come back?" Camila sing songed in a happy tone.

I rolled my eyes. "No. He didn't. And I wouldn't want him to."

"Then who are you going with? Where are you guys going?" Camila inquired.

I sighed and decided to go with my black jeep, hopping into it and placing the key in the ignition. "I'm going with Zayn. We're going to a lake or whatever."

Camila was silent for awhile. All I could hear was her breathing.

I arched an eyebrow, starting to pull out of my garage and driveway, driving down the road. "You okay, Camz?"

"Uh... y-yeah. I am. Look. I gotta go. I'll see you on Monday." Camila rushed and hung up without another word.

Weird.

I shrugged my shoulders and placed my phone on the seat beside me, driving towards the nearest lake I knew.

***

It was hard driving around to the lake, for the scenery tonight was too beautiful for me to focus on the road. The moon was full, big and bright. Each star was out tonight. I could stare at it for hours.

It was more chilly in New York at night than I thought. But I loved it. It's a thousand times better than Miami weather, that's for sure.

There wasn't a road anymore, really. Just gravel and grass. It was deadly silent which gave me the chills.

I parked my car by a tree for safety purposes and started to look around. I hopped out of my car and quietly closed the door behind me.

All you could hear was the faint humming of an owl close by and crickets chirping.

If it wasn't for the moon right now, it would probably be dark as hell. And I probably would be scared out of my mind.