4.

It's been a week since the last mission and Zayn and Dinah have gotten on my nerves.

Dinah keeps coming into my office unannounced, which I'm surprised by because the security code only answers to my hand print.

She told me that she had Camila hack my security system so she can go inside as well.

Sneaky little bitch.

As for Zayn and I, we've been trying to kill each other all week. He tried pouring poison into my coffee twice.

I tried attacking him from behind but that just resulted me getting pinned up against a wall.

Which also resulted in my knee connecting to his balls.

Which also resulted into an angry Zayn groaning and chasing me around his office.

I was at my office desk, filing out the files and emails to send out to the temporary dean, which happened to be Zayn's dad.

I hated the guy. He's been Dean ever since.. I was little. Not to mention what he did to my father.

Dinah was throwing paper airplanes towards the trashcan. I assumed she was bored out of her mind. She hasn't been on a mission in ages.

"So. You know that Ball that Simon is holding?" Dinah spoke up.

I sent the email and started to play Solitaire. "Yeah. What about it."

"What time does it start again?" She spoke as she folded another airplane.

"10. Who are you going with?" I turned my head over at her, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

Dinah shrugged and started to bite down on her lower lip. "You know that Liam guy? On floor 12?"

Of course I knew Liam. He's one of the top spies of this generation. He's known for taking out a bad guy with just a ruler and a toothpick. Legend.

"Yeah. Do you have a crush on him or so-"

"Pfft. What. Crush? No. No. No. Bleh. Ew. Hell to the no. No crush here. Find a crush somewhere else." Dinah responded rather quickly and with the most nervous laugh I've ever heard.

I chuckled in amusement and turned back to my TV, continuing to play Solitaire. "You know he has a girlfriend, DJ."

I heard Dinah sigh and throw an airplane into the trash bin. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Who are you going with?"

"Me, myself, and I." I snorted.

Dinah gasped and threw a paper plane at me. It landed in my hair and I brushed it off. "Really? I thought Za-"

"Don't. Say. His. Name. Ever. That dumb British bitch is getting on my nerves. Besides. He's going with that blonde bimbo." I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds like someone's jealous." Dinah wiggled her eyebrows.

"Please. I have a bigger ass, brain, boob's and personality than her. Jealous of her? When pigs fly." I spat out with pure hatred in my voice.

"What does he even see in her anyway?"

"Don't ask me." I rolled my eyes.

The door to my office slides open and Camila ran through, she seemed to be running for a long time. "Lauren! Lauren!"

"What, what is it?" I jumped up and grabbed a water bottle off my desk since she must've clearly needed it.

She snatched it from my hand and took a long sip before saying. "I have an idea for you to kill Zayn!"