6.

A/N: someone: lol zauren wouldn't be a hot couple
me: *shows them this picture* ^^^

(My favorite zauren pic btw)

____________________________________________

The party was going slow so far. Gigi couldn't keep her mouth shut about her job. It was getting old.

Her job was pretty cool, I admit. Going to crime scenes and reporting them and taking them to court.

Half of the stories she's done has involved crimes that I've committed. She hadn't found out about that and I'm willing to keep it that way.

I couldn't help but watch Lauren talk with Ally, her good friend. It was rare for Lauren to smile or laugh. I was captivated when she burst out laughing and covered up her mouth with her hand.

My mind was still cloudy from earlier. I needed to get this off my chest. I needed to talk to someone.

I looked around, knowing exactly who I needed to talk to.

I spotted Camila in a corner reading a book with Harry. I immediately ran over and slammed my glass of wine in front them. Camila jumped and Harry looked up from the book in surprise.

I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of them. "I need to talk to you guys."

Harry adjusted his fedora and knitted his eyebrows together. "What about."

I took a deep breath and shakily ran a hand through my hair. "Okay so you guys know how Lauren and I hate each other right?"

Camila and Harry nodded their head in unison.

And that's when I ranted. I ranted my butt off until Camila cut me off.

"Wait, wait. She.. bandaged the cut?" She seemed just as surprised as I was.

I nodded my head frantically.

Harry sighed and rolled his green eyes. "She cares about you. Bottom line."

My heart stopped.

Camila slowly nodded her head with a sheepish smile, pushing her glasses closer to her eyes. "She does. I mean. Why else would she do it? When she stabbed you last summer she didn't heal that wound. But all the sudden wants to clean a cut?"

She was right.

I shook my head, not wanting to believe what they were saying. "But why?"

I heard Harry groan and shrug his shoulders. "Why is it such a big deal? So what?"

"It is a big deal. The main reason why our families are where they are now is because her dad cared and trusted my dad. She can't care about me." I sighed and tried to keep my voice low as possible.

Harry snorted and shrugged his shoulders once again. "But what did she do to you?"

"Huh?" I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"She didn't do anything directly to you, did she? You're always using the whole family thing as an excuse to not get close with her. What did she directly do to you?" Harry smirked, knowing that he was right.

I stared at him with a blank expression, trying to come up with something to say.

Camila giggled and shook her head. "You guys like each other so mu-"

"No, we don't. I wouldn't like her if she was the last person on the planet." I interrupted.

***

Lauren's POV.

Ally was making me roll on the floor by telling me the story in which she pooped in her garden when she was little.

I couldn't control my laughter anymore and Simon was looking at me weird. I couldn't help it. Picturing baby Ally in her backyard, pretending get poop was a rock to not get her dad mad was pure gold.

I tried to catch my breath after my laughter and took a long sip of my champagne. Ally was still laughing.

I heard a dramatic gasp from behind me. "Lauren?! Is that you?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Gigi.

She ran towards me and I stood up, turning around to face her. She engulfed me in a bone crushing hug before I could even greet her.

I hesitated to hug back and gasped for air. "Can't.. b-breathe.."

She immediately let me go and apologized, the biggest smile on her face. "How are you? It's been a long time since I've seen you!"

And there's a reason why you haven't seen me.

"I'm fine. It's been awhile. How are you and Zayn?" I forced a smile, crossing my arms over my chest.

She nodded her head and stirred the beer in her cup slowly. "Good, good. We've been great! And the sex is uh-maze-ing."

Barf.

I forced a laugh and flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Well, that's good to know."

She noticed the sarcasm in my voice and laughed as well. She shook her head and looked down at her glass. "Haha, yeah.. sorry."

I nodded my head and waved a hand off at her, wanting to roll my eyes and walk away so badly. "Nah, it's fine. Can't blame ya." Mumbling my last sentence.

She looked up at me and smiled bright. "It's true though. We've been trying for a baby."

A what?

I wanted to throw water at her, push her up against the wall and hold get at gunpoint but I knew I'd get my ass beat.

I forced a smile again. "Really? Well, congratulations. You two would make lovely parents."

Lovely parents my ass.

Gigi gushed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Aw, thank you so much! You're so sweet. Maybe you could be my maid of honor one day."

I wanted to flick her hand off and slap her but, like I said, I'd get my ass beat.

So I placed a hand over my heart and smiled. "No problem. Maybe one day I will."

Pfft, nah.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. Zayn approached us, and I pulled away.

"Hey," Zayn greeted to the both of us.

"Hi." I said with a bitter grin.

"Hey, baby." Gigi pulled him in for a very.. wet kiss.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. "Keep it PG."

Gigi pulled away and giggled. Zayn smiled at her then back at me. "Looks like you two hit it off."

Gigi nodded and I shrugged my shoulders loosely. "Yeah. We hit it off alright."

The only thing I want to hit off is that blonde bimbo's face.

___________________________________________

Thoughts?

Update coming later on today. x

Until next time, angles. ❤

- ssweet-serenityy