(XI) - A New Member?

Chilled's P.O.V

I wake up. Finding out it's the next day.

Scratch that. It's the middle of the afternoon.

I sit upright and stretch. And yawn.

I could hear laughter outside the room. Ze wasn't beside me. I got up and walked outside.

I rubbed my eyes and was suprised to see someone else in the room.

"Who's that?" I blurt out loud. The entire crew and the new face stared at me. "Bryce? Bryce McQuaid?" I suddenly realize. Facing the new guy.

"Chilled Chaos. Good to see you again." Bryce says. Blond hair gleaming in the light.

"How'd you find me?" I ask him.

"I was in town. Heard the rumors. Came by a place called The Late Night Crew's Club. The owner, Cry, knew I was going to be here. Gave me the address where to find you." Bryce explains.

"Why'd you come here anyways?" I ask.

"A new start." Bryce says, grinning.

"How do you guys know each other? I'm only asking now since Chilled is finally here." Smarty says.

"So. Right. Never told you the entirety of my literally killer life. Bryce and I used to be in the same group of killers. Our group never had an official name though. It consisted of me, Bryce over there. GassyMexican or Max. Seananners or Nanners or Adam. Ritz or Shawn. It was the five of us." I start.

"I could run hella fast. Adam/Nanners was a very manipulative person. Which is why we made this little thing called NTN and there's also CTC." Bryce says and let's out a chuckle.

"NTN?" Apehx asks.

"CTC?" Ze asks.

"Can't Trust Chilled." I say and laugh.

"Never Trust Nanners." Bryce says.

Then all of us laugh.

"Ritz was the gayest among all of us. Even gayer than how Adam and Max were together. Adam could manipulate people with his voice. Max could always aim on point, never once did he miss. Even against me. Ritz can control electricity." Bryce explains.

"Hey Chilly? What made you leave?" Tom asks.

You shouldn't have left your old group...

They were better.

Better than this pathetic group you've made.

Do you not understand how shit your team is?!

"Wanted to go back to killing alone. Mostly that." I hesitantly say.

"Bryce, are you the only one who didn't/doesn't have a code name?" Galm asks.

Bryce nods, "Yeah. Cause I don't do code names. Also, I'm here because I have to ask Chilled something." Bryce says.

"Well say it then." I tell him.

"In private." Bryce says, with a serious look.

I sigh and usher him into mine and Ze's room. I told the Crew to stay outside and wait. "We're in private. What did you need?" I ask.

"Cry told me about your group and he trusted me. Told me he saw us working together along with 3 other people in the future. Didn't say what the situation was though." Bryce says as his face lit up with glee.

"I'll agree to this. Because it'll benefit us. And, I need to fill you on with whatever happened lately. And we're all just acquaintances. You with the Crew." I say.