(VI) - Pasts

Ze's P.O.V (woo. A change of view)

I start out from how my life was from the beginning.

~ Magical Flashback ooooo ~

I was never understood to be honest.

No one liked me.

I had a single friend. His name was also Anthony. But he said to call him Galm.

Friends since 1st grade.

Both of us are great at plotting things. Mostly me, Galm would be good at what we would need.

I was never a solo killer in the beginning actually.

One night, when I was on my way home. I was attacked. I ended up killing the guy.

Apparently, Galm was watching from the shadows. He asked how I felt about killing the guy.

I felt a spark of energy.

It felt good killing the guy.

We partnered up.

Killing during the night.

He told me he could turn invisible at his own will.

I soon discovered I could create illusions.

We were the best. But, right after we finished college. We seperated.

There was only minimal contact between us.

No idea where he went. But he was still killing.

I killed less.

I couldn't do it on my own.

My family never knew.

The amount of blood that spilled on to me is too much.

So I left. Telling them I'll be fine on my own.

So.

Much.

Blood.

I occasionally killed.

When I'm pissed.

I spent years in the silence.

Killing so little.

Occasionally calling up Galm whenever I can.

~ Flashback said bye bye ~

"Then now I'm here. Wanting a fresh start. But apparently, there are so much killers around here." I finish.

"Wow Ze... I never knew. Your past seems better unlike mine." Chilled says, with a grim look.

"If you don't mind, what happened to you?" I ask, concerned.

I like him.

And he likes me.

Is this a dream?

Just...

Hope for the best in the future, me.

"I never had the best past, remember the hoodie you saw me wear in the first night?" he asks, looking down.

I nod, "I couldn't see your face at all." I say, recalling the night I first saw him.

And fell for him.

"Well. My dad gave it to me, it's special. Dad told me it has an ability, to mask the wearer's identity." he says, looking up at me, smiling.

"My dad taught me self defense, using weapons. Then mom disappeared one day. Dad said she left us. He never said why. The next day, I was watching tv with dad. News showed a dead woman, a photo on the side. It was my mom." he says, almost breaking into tears. I got up and sat on his side where my good arm is. And pat him.

"Hey hey... don't cry, Chilly Willy. I'm here to care for you." I say and lean on his shoulder. "Go on with your story."

"D... dad said it's a tragedy. Then after the funeral. A few days after it. Dad woke me up in the night. Gave me his hoodie and a bag. Told me to leave my stuff in it, said that we had to leave. When I asked him, he started yelling and crying. He told me he killed mom. I was shocked and afraid... but in the later years. I liked killing... he taught me how. Then I found out about my ability. Then I became a lone wolf." he stops for a moment, taking a deep breath then continuing. "I had a partner his name was John, but preferred to be called Smarty. Was about to kill him, but he revealed his ability so I didn't kill him. We were partners for a few years. Then he went off to kill on his own. I remained. Back to solo. Like you and Galm, we both had minimal contact. One day he called me, said he found another partner by the name of Tom Fawkes. I'm just glad to see a partner still alive."

I am lost for words.

You always are.

"I should try calling Galm... can I borrow your phone? Im too lazy to get mine." I ask, smiling.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket, dialed Galm, and waited for an answer.

It took a minute before he picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Galm, it's your buddy Ze, wanted to ask how things were." I say, I look at Chilled to see him smiling at me.

"I've been great, Ze! I got a partner by the name of Aphex. Shit. I should introduce him to you some time this week." I hear him happily say.

"Great. I'll text you the address of where I currently reside then a day, then a place and we're good. Bye Galm." I say, excited.

"Can't wait to meet you again, Ze." he says, then hung up.

"If we're meeting your old partner. We should meet mine too. Bet he wouldn't be busy this week." Chilled says, "Hug?" he says with puppy eyes.

"Aw. Sure." I say then wrapped an arm around him.

This felt nice.

Hugging him.

So...

Calming.

Safe even...

But it won't last...

We pull away from the hug, I grab my phone and sent Galm the address.

Chilled procceded to call his former partner, Smarty. Saying that he would send him the address, saying they can't wait.

Then silence. Chilled helped me get back up to the bed.

Just days.

Before I meet my old partner.

Maybe we could all form an alliance.

"Hey Chilled?" I call for him.

"Yeah, my little viking?" he replies, I smiled at this.

"You think Smarty, Tom, Galm, and Aphex would like to form an alliance?" I ask, looking up at the ceiling. I felt Chilled sit beside me.

"I don't know. Maybe?" he says with uncertainty.

Galm texted back. Saying he'll be available on the weekends.

"We should go to Cry's club to hang out." I say.

"This Saturday then?" Chilled asks.

I nod. He texted Smarty saying the time.

I... can't wait for this honestly.

----------------------------------------------------------

So in the previous update. I asked if you guys wanted

Galm and Smarty

Or

Galm and Aphex, Tom and Smarty.

The decisions/votes is still very much open.

Since they will appear in the next chapter.

Thank you for nearly 70 reads! It may not be a lot. But it means a lot to me, as a suckish writer. That's all for now, bye bye!

~Mack