(IV) - 3 AM.

Chilled's POV

I looked for something to read, only ending up to find a lot of Science related books. I wonder why he became a killer.

It looks like his life was going so well. It was almost 3 AM. I readied 2 knives. One is mine, and the other is Ze's. Which I still didn't return.

I sheathed my knives and kept it and headed for Ze's room. He was still in an obviously deep sleep. So I sat on the side of his bed. I lightly tapped his shoulder, "Hey Ze? It's almost 3. Get up now." I say sincerely.

"5 more minutes." he mutters, and fell back face first on the pillow.

"Come on Ze, let's go. Or I'm gonna leave you." I say playfully, like a child.

"Nooooo. Don't leave me." Ze says, I laughed. He finally got up after he said that.

"Go wash your face. I'll wait for you outside. Don't forget your knives." I say then leave his room.

I waited for him in the living room. I'm now having second thoughts on this idea. But, it's for the sake of my curiosity. I have to know what I'm dealing with.

I want to know what other killer's abilities are. I want to know what higher killers are capable of.

I didn't forget to get my hoodie with amazing cloaking ability. Ze then came out of his room, wearing the mask I saw him wear when I first met him.

"Shall we go on this hunt, my partner?" I ask, smirking.

"We shall." he says, then we left and went to the nearest bar.

Only by sheer chance would the group of assassins would be here. There is nothing but hope for them to be here.

So, Ze and I waited for someone to come out. It took some time before someone came out.

He looked...

Drunk as fuck.

He was wobbling around. Someone else came out and patted the guy who was out just now.

They're both drunk.

I looked at Ze to make sure he was still there. He still was, which was good.

I heard something that was like a gasp for air. I looked back to the two drunk guys.

They were on the ground. I rushed to the dead bodies and checked what happened.

"Their throats were sliced?" I hear Ze ask. I nod. "With what?"

"No idea, it could be any type of bladed object. But it surely wasn't a knife." I tell him.

"Looking for us?" I hear a female voice call out.

Both Ze and I quickly turn to the direction of the voice.

Three people.

There were three people standing there.

One was the omega masked man. One had purple streaks in her hair. The other had pure black hair.

This is the group. This is what Cry told me about them.

"I gave you days. But it seems that you were just a tad bit excited." The one with purple streaks in her hair says, and giggled. "Little Cry must've told you about 3AM."

I say nothing and grip my knives. Ze does the same, but with a single knife. "Put the weapons down." The omega masked man says.

And Ze and I did. Even if we didn't want to.

"Ohmwrecker here can tell people to do whatever he wants." Purple streak haired girl says.

The omega masked man grinned. So his name is Ohmwrecker. "This girl on the other hand is my lovely girlfriend, Krism." Purple hair points to the girl beside her.

Both of them wore masks different from Ohmwreckers. The two girls have the symbol from the wax seal on it.

"Who's leading you?" I quickly ask.

"You're speaking to her." Purple hair says. "I'm Head M. Or Minx, if you'd like to call me that." She took off her mask. Now the bright purple of her eyes were clear. Krism did the same. Revealing one red eye and one black eye.

"Well, Minx, I decline your offer. I'm fine being a solo killer. Having a partner is fine too. But a whole organization is too much." I say with disgust.

"You're making a bad decision, Chilled Chaos." Minx said. She nods, then Ohmwrecker lunges at me.

He holds out a pair of sais. I quickly stop him in his track. Even shutting his mouth.

I panted. I'm not prepared. Why did I do this.

What made me do this. "Ze, stay close, but behind me." I tell him. He wasn't there. I looked back to Minx, Krism, and still frozen in place Ohmwrecker.

Minx held Ze, a katana to his neck.

"ZE!" I yelled.

"Like I said, you're making a bad decision." Minx says and left a gash on Ze's arm. I saw him wince in pain.

She pushes him back to me, I quickly catch him.

Shit. Need to get back to his apartment now.

This is a bad idea.

I fucking knew it was.

"Leave. I declined. So leave." I say coldly. Holding on to Ze. I unfroze Ohmwrecker.

He growls at me. Wanting to lunge again, but Minx stops him. "Stand down, Ohm. We have other matters to attend to." she says. Then looks back at me, "I will see you again soon, Chilled Chaos, but next time there will be no such thing as mercy."

She motions towards Ohmwrecker to do something. "Look up. Then look down. And I'll see you around." he says.

Both Ze and I looked up, then down. Then they were gone.

This kinda pissed me off.

I need earplugs next time. "We're visiting Cry again tomorrow." I say.

I searched for medical supplies. I found only a bandage. "Ze w-wait here. I'll rush out to find supplies."

So I did. I ran to the nearest pharmacy. I grabbed all the supplies I'd need to treat Ze's gash. I paid the cashier then ran back to the apartment.

I locked the door behind me and rushed to Ze's room.

His breathing was clearly getting heavier. I quickly treated his wounds.

"Go rest, buddy." I instruct him and pull a blanket over him.

I left the room. And went back to mine.

I need to know more.

The thoughts of this group concern me a bit too much.

It's nothing like I've ever encountered.