[ELEVEN]

[Bespin]

[Bespin]

Amara's dress flowed behind her as she continued on her walk through Bespin. She had been walking for a while but payed it no mind because she was having a good time. As she walked past many of the other persons around the area, they smiled at her as they passed.

It was a nice feeling. They didn't see her as someone they needed to be afraid of, but instead someone they wanted to be near. Amara thought that it did help a little because of the fact that she was not dressed as if she was ready to kill someone.

Her hair flowed behind her, and honestly felt strange being all down while she was out actually about. This was all strange to her. She was so used to always behind prepared for a battle. Right now she felt pretty.

Taking in the sights of the areas, she knew where she wanted to go. She wanted to visit the gardens, and the signs above her helped her find her way.

Eventually she had made it to an opened area, and she knew she was in the right place, when planted flowers were the only thing that could be seen covering the floor.

Of course their were seats for patrons to sit on, but there was also a walkway to continue down in order to be closer to the flowers that were planted for the public to see. That is where she wanted to go.

Going up towards walk way, Amara then walked around the area taking in the beautiful colored flowers that her daughter seemed to love.

They were in full bloom starting with a darkened orange bottom then as the tips of the flowers were near, the colors were lightened to show a vibrant red. But that wasn't all because once you looked inside the flowers you can see that the inside was actually yellow.

Amara took a seat next to the flowers becoming mesmerized by them, wondering what Illa would say if she saw how many had bloomed.

"Such beauties." Amara whispered picking some of the flowers to hold them in her hands. She made sure to be careful knowing how delicate the flowers seemed to be.

[A moment: The flowers used as a reference for you guys are the orange circus roses! I made just a few tiny changes to them.]

She didn't want this moment to end. In fact she wondered how long the crew would actually be on Bespin. Not having to worry about the Empire or the Emperor for that matter. Instead just waking up and relaxing without a care in the world...

Just as Amara closed her eyes to relax, the sound of her comm suddenly went off.

"Of course..." Amara sighed opening her eyes again, coming back to reality. Looking down at her comm she noticed that it was Lando trying to get through to her.

She knew she couldn't ignore the call making time to answer it, waiting for him to show up as a hologram before her.

"What is it?" She asked trying to block out the sun from her eyes, as she waited for him to speak. He only smiled when he saw her face.