Chapter 22: I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone

"We found her in an abandoned factory in the far side of the city," Cap said while the whole team is on the Quinjet heading towards the said destination. I had gotten on with not even a word from anyone, only looks. They all knew not to say anything about me getting off, I was not in the mood. Everyone was joining us from the big guns like Thor to my new friends Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Luke Cage.

"Why is it always an abandoned factory?" Pietro whispered to me. I could tell that he was trying to make the mood a little lighter. He and everyone here I could feel that they did not want me here. Everyone was worried about what was going to happen. Maybe they think I am not in this fight for the right reasons but no matter what I think I am so I will fight.

"Hopefully we have the element of surprise but we don't know what her powers include. Let's get in there, take her out, and get out as soon as possible. We don't want this fight lasting longer than needs be," My dad said as we hit the ground. The door opened and we all stepped out. We landed about a block away. Hopefully no one saw us. We all came up to the building with only two guards at the entrance to the factory.

"I don't know about you guys but I am pretty sure that is not a good thing. Only two guards are not normal," I said to the team.

"We have to take it as it is. Clint you have this?" Cap said.

"Of course." Within a blink of an eye both guards were down. We walked into the factory to have nothing be there.

"This is really weird," I said. You would think she would be on us by now but nothing. Everyone split off to go searching around. I walked to the other side away from everyone. There was not a sign of life anywhere.

"I guess our information was wrong," Cap said to my dad.

"Oh no you weren't wrong." Everyone stopped knowing that voice. Then a bunch of people started coming through every entrance. I assumed these are probably all of her henchmen.

"So this your little army to protect you. Where are you, too afraid to show yourself," I said. I wanted to get this fight done and over with.

"Oh I am not afraid at all." All of a sudden stone walls started appearing around me. I looked towards Pietro who was about to come running but the final wall flew up. I heard him scream my name but everything went silent. I turned back around to see the other me descend from the sealing.

"Don't worry you can't hear anything that is going on out there and they can't hear us."

"So I guess you're are afraid of the avengers," I said trying to keep my cool but not being able to have my team to back me up is a little nerve racking.

"Oh don't be ridiculous, Nicole. I could kick every single one of them but I knew that it is supposed to be just me and you fighting."

"That is true." With that I used my suit to fly up and shot off a repulsor blasted. She dogged with ease and grabbed my foot with the venom symbiote. I was now hanging upside down not feeling very skilled.

"Did you actually think you could do that?"

"I did it, didn't I." I was trying to get her annoyed. It's the best to beat people when they are annoyed.

"Well let's take that away." The symbiote then started to rip off all of my armor.

"Thanks for that." I sped up my foot to create heat and got free of the hold. I tried to use Carol's power, which she blocked. I tried Wanda's, same thing. It looked like nothing could stop her.

"Are you done yet. You can't have possibly believed that you even had a chance to defeat me."

"Of course I did. You are just me."