Chapter 18: New Plan

Sorry I have been gone for so long. I had surgery after surgery and just couldn't write. Now i am back but sadly also is school. I do have good news, though, I finally finished this story. Yes, you read right, I finished the whole thing. Now it's just time to upload it. Next story is a secret for now but please look out for it.

Anyone watching the Olympics? Man, it's so good. Michael Phelps is just wow. He is amazing.

TEAM USA!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

"Um... dad?" As soon as we ran back to Avengers Tower we were greeted by an iron man suit. I turned to Pietro and we both had no idea why a suit was blocking the way into the building. Then out of the corner of my eye I see the suit finally move. The hand actually went for Pietro's neck. Now I know it's my dad. He grabbed the collar of Pietro's suit. Within seconds Pietro's feet were lifted off the ground. I didn't see that coming. From the look on Pietro's face he didn't see that coming either.

"You hurt her, I hurt you. No matter where you run I will find you," my dad said anger coursing through his voice. It was like his anger was suffocating in the air. My dad let go of Pietro and he fell onto the ground landing on his butt. My dad turned around and walked back into Avenger Tower. I looked towards Pietro who was still in shock sitting on the floor. I tried to keep it in but I just couldn't. I started laughing so hard that I was even kneeling over.

"What are you laughing about?" He got up and dust the dirt off of his pants.

"You...didn't... see...that...coming." I was still laughing in between each word.

"Wow you are so funny." I started to calmly breath trying to stop the laughing. Within a minute I finally calmed down. "It wasn't that funny."

"Yes, yes it was. It looked like you shit your pants."

"Ok I get it, it was funny that your dad just threaten to kill me if I hurt you."

"Even funner is that he thinks he can kill you if you hurt me. If you did actually hurt me I am pretty sure I would kill you first." I laughed a little as I walked towards the entrance to Avenger Tower.

"Wait, you're joking right. You won't kill me." He actually sounded really worried.

"If you want to believe I wouldn't kill you if you hurt me, then that's up to you." I walked inside, leaving Pietro behind dumbfounded by everything that happened.

"Dad are you sure you are ok?" I asked him still worried that he is going to fall asleep again and maybe never wake up again. I don't know what I could do. Probably noticing my depressing thoughts my dad grabbed my hand a squeezed. I looked up to him having a sad smile on his face. His face was a pale as ever. He looked horrible and it killed me. He was still in med bay and I couldn't do anything. All I could do for him was make sure he stayed in bed. How could I not think depressing things? The other me hurt him so bad that he is still stuck in here. No one can figure out what she did. Some power of hers probably.

"Honey, I am fine. In no time I will be out of here and then I can really give Pietro a talk. For now, that was my last walk outside until I can get better." I squeezed his hand. I knew he was just trying to cheer me up and for now I was going to make sure it did. I need everything I can get right now to prepare for everything that is going to happen. My dad's eyes move to someone in the doorway. I turned to see it was Cap trying not to be rude.

"Nicole, we are all ready to hear your plan when you are ready." Cap looked between me and my dad. It's still awkward around the tower with the accords at our backs.