Chapter 15: Doppelganger

"Oh, hey Nicole, what's up." We left Avengers Tower and went straight to the park. There she was this other Nicole and the worse thing, I have met this Nicole before. As soon as we arrived my legs went weak and Pietro, immediately noticed, and came to my side to support me. I know he wanted to know what just happened to me so I told him with my powers.

'Pietro that is the Nicole from my vision.'

'Wait, the one Wanda showed you.'

'Yes, I told you she existed. I knew, I felt that she was real. This is not going to end well.'

'Don't worry, we are all here for you.'

Wanda came to my side also knowing that this was the person in my vison. Even though she was being controlled she still saw what I saw.

"So, Nicole, it looks like you brought the whole gain here. You even have Spider-woman with you. Can't believe that our fight didn't kill her." She said with evil coursing through every word. She was in front of us sitting on a bench with my dad next to her. He looked horribly beat up and was not even awake. Probably knocked out by her.

"Nicole, I thought we had a secret deal that it would be only you and me talking."

"Well, that was not going to happen," Cap said while stepping in front of me as if to protect me from that girl's words. She laughed a little.

"Oh, Capsicle, I almost forgot how annoying you could be." Wait, she said almost forgot. I could feel everyone hanged onto those same words also.

"Wait, did miss Spider-Woman not tell you everything that happened back on our Earth." She laughed as she realized that Gwen has told us little to nothing about that Earth.

"Oh, yay she told you guys nothing. That means it is story time. Well it actually all starts here right, Nicole. This is where we first died and gain this nice little arc," She pointed to her chest as what I believe is the venom symbiote moved away to show the arc reactor. It covered the spot once she started talking again. "For me, that's where everything sky rocketed down. As you probably can tell I went to the dark side and the precise Nicole here looks like she stayed in the light. Put emphases on looks. Anyway, everyone thought I was still me but of course I wasn't. The first thing I did was actually find and kill Livewire. No one knew about it, though. But then came a perfect opportunity to really see if I have want it takes to be this evil person that is inside me, well you guys know Ultron right. On my Earth I created him. I said it was to protect the Earth but really I programed Ultron to kill everyone that could stop me. It actually worked a lot better than I thought it was going to. Ultron killed everyone besides Vision, Wanda, Tony, Bruce, and Thor. Ultron was destroyed by me because he was actually going after me and I couldn't die by my own creation. So after that everyone was depressed and me well I should get an Oscar for my skills on hiding my true self. My next goal was to get myself some superpowers. I got some alien tech and even stole the venom symbiote from S.H.I.E.L.D. Sadly Parker had decided to try to stop me but I had to do what I had to do. I made him into the Lizard, well more like coaxed him to make the lizard serum and take it. He then attacked Spider-woman for me. Instead of killing her he died of exhaustion or something stupid. The rest of the team found out what I had done and were going to send me to jail but my dad had stuck up for me. Then I killed everyone, and I am talking everyone from daredevil to squirrel girl, and left my dad and Spider-woman the last heroes alive. My dad committed suicide so I didn't have to kill him. But he left me some vital information about how he created a devise to travel to a different Earth. He was going to come here to see if this Nicole could help me. With that I knew I had to come here. I was stopped by Spider-woman but it wasn't long until I kicked her butt and came here. Ok I am done so I am going to let that story set in for a little bit." Everyone looked confused and scared. I can't believe I, she, did that. That's probably also what everyone is thinking about. I don't know if people were thinking about this but I sure was, an alternate version of me killed and took over her Earth. Does that mean I have the power to do the same? It is also crazy to think that we had everything happen to use the exact same way so why did I turn out good. Maybe she was right to say I look good and not that I am good.

"Okay, that's enough time. Anyway, Nicole I will give you your dad for you. Then I will take over this Earth."

"We can't let you take over anymore Earths," Cap said.

"So, you actually think you can stop me." Then I saw Carol sneaking up behind her. This was the plan all along, get the evil me to focus on us so that Carol can sneak behind her and nock her out. Carol came right next to her and lifted her hand to strike. Evil me turned around and grabbed Carol by the arm.

"Did you actually think that would stop me." In a second Pietro was gone from my side and my dad was gone form the bench. The only thing left behind was a blue streak. Thank you Pietro for getting him out of here.

"Looks like speedy got your dad out Nicole but I still have Carol. What are you going to do?" I taught of a brilliant idea. I hid my hand behind myself so that no one would see it turn red. I used the telekinesis to pull at Cap's shield just a little, it was just enough so that he knew to let go of the shield. Then with one quick movement I sent the shield flying into Nicole. She got hit in the head, blood slowly trickling down her face. With that shock she had let go of Carol. Cap then ran forward to capture Nicole but then all of a sudden she disappeared. There wasn't even any blue blur, she was just gone. It was like what happened to Raven.

"Dang, she got away," Clint said. "But nice shot, Nicole. I probably couldn't have done much better myself." That compliment felt really good coming from the never missing a shot Hawkeye.

"I never really taught about doing that with my powers," Wanda said. Then I felt a gush of wind and next to me Pietro appeared.

"Your dad is safe in med bay, but it looks like I could have just stayed with him seeing as everything is fine over here. Wait where is the other Nicole?"

"She disappeared," I said.

"The only thing we can do now is to head back to Avengers Tower and wait for evil Nicole to come out of hiding again." Yay, more boring waiting for my doppelganger to reaper.