Chapter 14: Do We Have A Plan

"Tell me everything that has happened." As soon as we arrived back at Avengers Tower I went straight to asking the question that has been making me stress for the past few hours. I could feel my hair graying from all the stress. Actually let me take that back, I would rather not have gray hair. Cap was the one to explain everything. Me, well my double ganger me, walk right into the building and because she was me Friday didn't think anything of it. She went to my dad knocked him out in front of everyone and before they could react they hand disappeared. We all came to agreement she probably had powers like me. At the moment no one knew where she was and what she did or was going to do with my father.

"So who is the Spider-Girl with you," Clint said pointing to Gwen.

"Oh that reminds me, where is Parker?"

"He is walking around gawking at everything. He should walk back in here at some point," Nat said.

"Thanks for answering my question, Nicole," Clint said sarcastically.

"I am Gwen Stacy." Gwen took down her hood and pulled her mask off. It was true this person was Gwen, well Gwen that I knew if she had short hair. "I am from an alternate universe where this other Nicole came from. I came here after a fight between me and her after she fled here. I had to come stop her and hopefully get your help with that. She is way too strong to not have help." It seems like she doesn't think I am her Nicole anymore.

"So I have to ask why is she here?" Clint asked.

"I believe she came to conquer this Earth. She actually was going to come after this Earth's Nicole because that is the only person she believes that she thinks can stop her. I guess she didn't know where Nicole was so she took Tony instead. Probably to lure us all out so she can kill us all."

"Another person that wants to kill me, cool, I get to add another to the list," I said with huge amounts of sarcasm oozing through each word.

"Gwen..." I heard behind me. I guess he is done walking around. I turn to see Peter almost in tears at the sight of Gwen. "I must be going crazy..." I looked to Gwen who was crying herself. There was probably only one reason she was crying and that would mean my assumption was true. The Peter Parker of her Earth had died like the Gwen of mine did.

"Peter this is Gwen; Gwen this is Peter. You are both from different Earth's and telling by both of your faces there is a room over there," I pointed to the farthest away room, "because you two might want to talk." They both looked at me with sad eyes. But I knew from their looks that they extremely happy that I made this happen. The both awkwardly walked into the room together. Even though it is awkward because they don't really know each other, I know it will be good for both to have someone to talk to about all that has happened. They can finally have a conversation with a loved one that has left us. Everyone was staring at the door; no one really knew what that was about.

While still looking at the door I said, "Gwen died and I predicted that the Peter on the other Earth had probably died too. That's why I called Parker here, so he could talk to Gwen again." I felt really happy about what I did. Even with everything that has happened at least I could get one good deed out.

"So," Vision said, "what are we going to do?" Everyone got out of there trance of staring at the door and turned back to the task at hand.

"We don't know where she is. I don't think there is really anything we can do until she comes out of hiding." Wanda said.

"We can have Friday and Chloe search traffic cams and other things to see if I show up anywhere. That is probably the only thing we can do now." I said. It felt horrible not immediately going out and getting my dad back but there was really nothing we could do. We all just have to sit and wait. I hope my dad is okay.

I woke up to red lights flashing in my room. I heard my door quickly slide open. I sit up and look toward the door. There stood Pietro looking like he just woke up himself.

"Nicole, we found your dad."

"So the news found both of them before we did," I said. The whole team was standing in front of monitors which were now showing the News. Nicole had finally come out and was now in Central Park. She had killed a few people and took others hostage so that she could get the news to come so that she could get a message out. The gist of her message was that she wanted me in exchange for my dad.

"Yep, it seems that news always gets there before us," Clint said.

"So I have to ask what's the plan," I said.

"Well we are not giving you up so we are just going to kick her ass," Nat said. We all stopped and looked at her. She sounded a little too happy when she said that.

"Anyway, I think I have a plan," Carol said.