"It means your a, *cough*.... a bitchy person that's, *cough* .... A dick to get along with! Now put me down!"

The man was extremely pissed. And so was I.

I'd had enough.

"Put him down." I warned the man.

"And if I don't?" He wanted to start a fight with me.

I rushed toward him, yanking out my machete. I was too quick for the man to react.

I shoved the blade into his knee.

"Let him go or I'll pop your knee off." I snarled.

"AHHHHHAAAAHHHH!!!" He started screaming, but he didn't put Jack down.

'Pop'.

A bloody kneecap fell to the floor, staining it with the thick, red liquid.

Jack fell to floor along with the man who was silently dying.

"Thanks lass. Now let's go find Mark."

I watched as other guards raised their guns at us, but as we ran, the bullets only clipped our clothes.

Mark was sitting outside, playing in the grass, guarded by other guards.

While he made tiny circles in the dirt, me and Jack were running through the trees, shooting guards. Jack managed to find a silenced pistol behind a broken tv, (anybody get that reference?) and I had my machete.

People dropped. One by one, they died. Other guards began to feel frightened and tried to run. But we got them too.

Mark continued playing in the grass, smiling creepily, when he stood and pulled out a gun of his own.

A golden pistol.

Instead of raising their guns, they ran, getting shot in the process. I stuck out my blade towards a quickly running man, slicing his head clean off.

That's when I heard barking.

"MAX!!" I screamed.

The big fluffy dog ran towards me, and as he got closer, I noticed how he managed to escape.

I severed arm was attached to his leash. It dangled around him. Obvious bite marks were shown on the arm, bleeding out onto the ground.

"Good Boy." I said. I peeled the arm off and began running.

With Jack and Mark in front of me, someone grabbed my arm and said, in a scared voice,

"They have Phil."

My first instinct was to twist their arm backwards, but then I realized it was Dan, and I had to scream for Mark and Jack.

"MARK!! JACK!!! STOP!!!"

I screamed, and they stopped, and ran towards me.

"What? We have to go!" Mark said.

"They have Phil." I said.

"So what? He's not our problem!" Mark replied, irritated.

"They also have Chica." I said.

"..."

"COME ON!!" I screamed.

Bullets came from all directions. One hit me in the arm.

"GAAHH!!" I screamed.

"(Y/N)!!!" Mark screamed. Jack and Dan were running around, dodging bullets.

"WE HAVE TO GO!" I screamed.

Mark pulling me up was a sign that he understood.

I gripped my bullet wound and kept running. Then I stuffed my shirt in it, in an attempt to stop the blood.

"There! Phil!" Dan screamed.

Porter was in one of the glass window rooms, beating Phil to death.

"Let's go!!" I screamed. Then we all ran to go save Phil.