~Fight~ Kenpachi Zaraki x Reader

(Wow I let these requests build up. Oops-)

"I'm not letting you go, god damn it!" A certain tall male captain yelled in his office. But it wasn't really an office, he just used it as a shelter when he wasn't training or fighting.

"Make me! I'm going whether or not you like it!" You yelled back at him with your throat starting to burn. Right now, you and your Captain were in an argument because you were accepting an extremely dangerous mission that might cost your life, but at the moment, your Captain wasn't letting you go by any means.

"Oh hell yeah I will!" He yelled, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder, but you pounded on his back in protest.

"Let me go you over sized ding dong!" You yelled at him, demanding him to release you from his crushing grip. He flashed stepped you outside of the Sereitei.

"You're stay right here unless I say so! Got it!?" He yelled as he let you down finally. He let you readjust yourself and then he placed his hand on your shoulder. "I'm not letting you go." He said, in a his normal voice. This was completely out of character for him. He'd normally be up for watching you fight hollows but these were a horde of menos grande and the souls society was going to send you and a few barely seated members. It was a suicide mission and he knew that but you refused to believe it.

"I can't just not go, Captain.." you said, easing up on your now, raspy, voice. "Why won't you let me go?" You asked him with complete eye contact and unintentional puppy dog eyes.

He paused for a moment and stared at your face for about a moment. "It's because I don't want something bad to happen to you. It's alot of paperwork to get a new fourth seat." He said, breaking his eye contact with you. He didn't mean to be so blunt, he just didn't like showing any other feeling except anger or excitment. Love and sadness weren't existent.

You frowned and let a moment of silence float in. Then you broke it. ".. is there no other reason..?" You asked him, slightly heart broken. You were a strong girl and you were always confident, but you had your moments of fragileness.

He saw your frown and he sighed. "Well. I care and I dont want you yo die. Okay? Happy?" He said, a little annoyed by your question. God he hated talking about this stuff. But then your eyes lit up like the sun.

"Really?" You smiled super wide which made him chuckle in his head. God damn you were cute sometimes. He nodded without a word. "Well. I care about you too, Captain." You said sweetly and you hugged him but he kept his arms at his sides but he decided to move is arms and let them rest on your shoulders.

He pushed you away from the hug and you stepped back. You looked up at him and he had an evil grin. The grin that showed he was thinking about something or doing something that made him excited. You just comprehended his facial expression but then he kissed you with hunger and force. But you kissed him sweetly and gently. Which somehow made it work perfectly in a weird way. You were the only girl that he could have a soft spot for besides Yachiru. (Of course). You seperated after a few moments for some air.

"I won't go, Captain.." you smiled and hugged him. He rested his arms on your shoulders and they the drape on your back.

"Thank you, (Name)." He said as he kissed the top of your head and then rested his chin in the spot he kissed.

Maybe he isn't the brute that everyone says he is.

(God he's so OOC in this. I'm so soRRY.)