Hichigo x Ichigo x Neko!Reader

(This is a request, and also, should I start a Bleach Yaoi book? Or should I do a Naruto x Reader book? What do you guys think? I can't decide which one.)

"Stop it, Hichi!" You yelled in annoyance. Unfortunately, Hichigo has been pulling your tail all day just to hear your squeaks in disapproval. You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Oh don't be like that, (Name)!" He laughed as he gave your ears a little tug and you lightly hissed at him. He grinned in satisfaction.

"Stop messing with her." Ichigo said in annoyance from the other end of the couch, Looking up from his book.

"And what are you going to do about it, Ichi~" He cooed in a purposely annoying manner as he looked at Ichigo as she gave your tail a little tug once more.

Now obviously annoyed, a tick appeared on his forehead. He looked ready to throw the hard covered book at Hichigo. But then, that's exactly what he did.

"OW." He yelled, grabbing his nose. "Did you have to hit me with the book?!" He said holding his nose still.

"I dunno, did you have to be annoying?" He said, with complete sass taking over his voice as he picked up the remote off the coffee table and turned the TV on.

"Yay!! Thank you, Ichi!!" You yelled, standing up from the spot on the couch and running over to Ichigo's side of the couch and hugging him.

"No problem, kitten." He smiled and scratched lightly behind your ears which made you smile as Hichigo was still annoyed by the throbbing pain on his nose. You layed your head on his lap as you yawned lightly and took a little cat nap on him and he didn't mind. But, Hichigo felt quite jealous.