~Get Better Soon~ Shinji Hirako x Sick!Injured!Reader

(A/N I know, I lied, I said I was going to do Ichigo next-)

(A/N Remember, this takes place after the anime. This is after Shinji gets put as a captain. That's why he's in the soul society.)

You had been seriously injured in a fight with an hollow. At the moment you were laying in the squad 4 barracks in incredible pain. Your chest went up and down slowly with small cries of pain being released from your lips. Every breath was pure hell. You had a resputory infection that was getting worse as the hours went by.

Shinji, as quietly as possible, walked into the room that housed you and your aching form. He sat down on the chair next to your bed. The lips on his face curled into a frown once he saw how after every breath you'd scrunch up your face in pain and let out a whimper.

Your face was pale.
Your eyes were glued shut.
You were sweating.
You were shaking.

It absolutely destroyed him. He couldn't protect you. And this was his punishment. Watching his love of his life break into pieces. These thoughts waved through the blonde's mind until something changed. Your breathing became heavy and out of rhythem. His eyes widened and he started to panic. He put his hand on your chest to feel your heartbeat. It was absolutely out of control. He didn't want to leave you but he rushed out of the room in search for help. Before he knew it, you were being rushed out of your room with squad members yelling, "Move! She's going into septic shock!" He fell to his knees in silence as your figure got farther and farther away at you were transfered into a different room, with the words, "Please.. Get better soon.." escaping his lips as his mental state shattered and he let out a loud cry in pure agony.

(A/N What on earth is up with me and making pure sadness of stories. Jesus christ I'm sorry. And I know ichigo easy suppose to be next, sorry! But nonetheless, hope you guys liked this! And sorry it was so short. Eheh-)