~Ponytail~ Daddy!Renji x Daughter!Reader

(I'm so sorry I've been slow with these updates! I really am! So here's some cute Renji stuff!)

"Daddy!" You yelled as your father walked into the room with a stack of papers as big as little you were. You ran over to him with your red hair, just like his, bouncing around freely.

"Hey, monkey!" He yelled happily as he smiled at you. "Daddy is a little busy right now. What ever need I can do it in a minute." He said as he dropped the papers on the small desk as he kept up his smile. Hopeing you wouldn't get upset.

"B-but daddy!" You yelled looking at him as he turned his head slightly in confusion, you were holding one of his many hair ties. "C-can you do my hair.." You said, looking at the ground.

He sighed and sat down on the floor next to you and took the hair tie from your tiny hand. "Of course." He smiled at you and gestured for you to turn around. "What do you want? A braid?Pigtails?" He couldn't help but smile when he looked at your little form. He loved you more than anything. He would do anything for you. The whole soul society loved you. Even byakuya had a small soft spot for you.

"I want to look like you daddy!" You yelled and then his eyes widened as you turned around to face him with a massive happy smile on your cute chubby tiny face and your long red hair draped over your shoulders.

"R-really?" He said. She wanted to be like him.. he smiled at you. "Of course, Monkey!" He yelled in excitment. He then gestured for you to turn around again. You obliged and he put your long silky red hair in a high ponytail. He smiled brightly as you jumped up and ran over to your toys with the pony tail bouncing with each step. He smiled and stood up, going back to his work.

(Sorry this was so short. I haven't been in the writing mood lately. I'm sorry guys.)